• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Bin the craptop... build your own tower. and do you actualy play or just idle/trade.
Man if i had that piece of shit, i would be flippin tables.
Only games i can play on a laptop is cards.

iRepLebs

Trade Banned
Has anyone ever needed a reason to buy a new pc? : )
Yeah, I kept upgrading my Tower so I could play The good Games without lag.. (Batman Arkham City, Saints Row The Third, etc..)

EDIT: I would Recommend building your own Tower, If you buy from stores you pay way more than what the Tower is worth.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
I say upgrade. Me and ModSe7en both run AMD Athlon X2 220 Processors...only difference is that he has an E-MACHINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Steak

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
u mad bro cause i can run 3 or 4 games(at the same time) and see no issues from my cpu?

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
u mad bro cause i can run 3 or 4 games(at the same time) and see no issues from my cpu?
extreme-headdesk-2-GIF.gif

Enigma

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
You really need a new laptop/computer. I would buy a laptop (even if it is more expensive) if you are in college/high school. Or, if you have to move around a lot then I would reccomend it too. Otherwise, just build your own tower.

Steak

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
i would even still have a tower maybe not a full tower but maybe a mid to a shuttlecase not as roomy as the others but totally still customizable

Meiru

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
You're lucky, I get about 1 - 3 FPS on that map and 20 FPS when not looking at the middle. But, ya know, I just live with it. But you, if you can afford it, get a new computer.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Jesus you'd think out of all the trades you do you'd make enough income to buy a new computer rather than complain

But then again this is the same person who lives with his mom and dad at 25 :p
Hey, nothing wrong with living with mom and dad at 25. I did it cuz the economy is shitastic and rent prices are even worse. I paid a couple hundred for rent and bought groceries.

BladeZ

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
My tower has 2 years and yet, it can run TF2 smoothly at the highest resolution.
You should totally get a new PC. I recommend a tower.
And JESUS CHRIST, THAT IS A TOASTER.

lpN

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
intel > amd
nvidia > ati

Go build a nice tower get a sweet monitor that supports 120hz so u can vsync ur fps to play buttery smooth

Ozone

Server-Clearing Cynic
Get a new computer if you can afford it. Who can actually play in that kind of lag-shit-fps?I mean, my computer can run tf2 smoothly it's just my brother fucking up my connection so I get lagspikes now and then. I can't play if I have low fps fucking with me, it's unbearable and it's why I bought a new computer, well that and I wanted to play MW2.