Toxik

Contributor
I used to follow Yu-Gi-Oh (the original one) for a little bit of the end of the originals series and some Pokemon (older ones). nothing much..

closest I have gotten to anime.
Have you seen any of the newer versions?
They do fucking monster battles on motorcycles, I can't even

Steak Daddy

Mildly Menacing Medic
I guess it's less well known than all of these other anime, but Bokurano takes the fucking cake for shit-tier anime

Mekaku City Actors was also terrible. It's unbelievable how badly SHAFT did with the animation and the story was confusing as hell.

And of course, you can't forget Blassreiter.

Last edited:

Obli

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I'll have to come into contradiction with the person who said that if a show is popular (that fanboys dress on and talk about), it's shit. That's so wrong, it's like saying that if society believes in rape then it makes rape right. An anime doesn't suck if kids like it.

I would say Darker Than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini, or however it's called. Man that was shit.

Roboute Guilliman

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Have you seen any of the newer versions?
They do fucking monster battles on motorcycles, I can't even
Actually. I rewatched the new ones. Not the crappy english dubs, but the subs. And I am actually going to say, it was pretty awesome.

LiterallyCody

Totally Ordinary Human
post your elitist tastes here.

champions of the shit tier:

- Attack on Titan
- Soul Eater
- Bleach
- Naruto

You're forgetting one piece

Bleach, like Naruto, drag on for way too long, and STILL are.

way

to

long

and they have no qualities. Bleach pretty much is recapping everything from the last episode with 5 minutes of new content

Personally I enjoy bleach. Though I'm hoping for the anime series to return since I'm still up to date on the current manga. I hope they don't include some dumb filler constantly like naruto, and the worst filler for bleach had to the be the Bounts :s I really did like the Zanpakuto rebellion, it left a lot of plot holes for the later comics (referring to Zangestu was really shiro)