Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Inb4 someone says Kill la Kill and invokes the wrath of DaivdBaekr.

Toxik

Contributor
herp derp more than a thousand people watch an anime, it's now considered shit-tier

Smokey

Australian Skial God
Contributor
- Attack on Titan
Going to agree with you there. I stopped watching after the 7th or so episode because the pacing was so awful that they would need a complete retcon or 4 seasons to catch up with the manga's pace. It was also kind of a drag with the plot hardly advancing after 53 chapters of manga. Was basically just filler chapters of exposition dumping for character development. Dropped it for something less demanding.

Chance

Australian Skial God
Contributor
post your elitist tastes here.

champions of the shit tier:

- Attack on Titan
- Soul Eater
- Bleach
- Naruto
I agree with everything on that list other than 1 of them, pretty sure my profile picture makes that obvious which one.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i understand naruto, the constant flashbacks, they are so annoying and you see some of them all the time, i understand if its one which shows something you haven't seen but damn they wave the stuff you've seen in your face, and then there is the shit dub, with the endless Belive it quote from naruto, which isn't even his thing

Toxik

Contributor
its popular it cant be shit!!1 XD

I can strawman too, man.

But back on topic, fuckin Valvrave. Best worst of 2013.
It's 4 of the top popular mangas, and most people who usually hate on them tend to be people who hate anything popular
e.g: no one likes Naruto because of how insanely popular it became, and people usually have no reason to hate on it other than "herp derp kids ruined it".

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
e.g: no one likes Naruto because of how insanely popular it became, and people usually have no reason to hate on it other than "herp derp kids ruined it".
I hate Naruto because it has a terrible story.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't like Naruto because its plot doesn't interest me and because the constant flashbacks started to annoy me after awhile.

Mothership

Gore-Spattered Heavy
It's 4 of the top popular mangas, and most people who usually hate on them tend to be people who hate anything popular
That doesn't invalidate legitimate gripes people have with it. I used to read SnK, and nowadays I think it's just mediocre. The backlash against the hype stems not just from what you think are a bunch of hipsters, but also because to people who have moved on from mainstream, entry level series, it's simply not that special. It has good elements, but is otherwise unremarkable and hyped to hell by people who only watched the anime.

Naruto, however, has objectively gone to shit, man, let it go.

Ceubie

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Bleach, like Naruto, drag on for way too long, and STILL are.

way

to

long

and they have no qualities. Bleach pretty much is recapping everything from the last episode with 5 minutes of new content