ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
how bout someone shit over my favorite show
One Piece
yeah shit over that endless show thats been going on forever

Toxik

Contributor
I started Sword Art Online, it's not bad so far, but I don't consider it amazing

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
Bleach, Naruto and K-On. I seriously have no idea why people love this damn anime. Maybe it's just me who hates it. I have no idea.

Kyle

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Bleach, Naruto and K-On. I seriously have no idea why people love this damn anime. Maybe it's just me who hates it. I have no idea.
I like Bleach. The pacing is good most of the time. The characters are well developed and engaging. Plot is fine. If nothing else the fan service episodes never disappoint.

Toxik

Contributor
Bleach was insanely boring for me. As much as I love to read manga, the storyline was just too weird to keep up with, I had less trouble with the anime but it still couldn't keep my attention for long.
Kind of the same happened with One Piece. I used to love it, then they added all the filler and predictable plot twists, and I ended up being bored with it.
Most people feel this way about Naruto, but eh, it's my first manga, I've read it since it started and I don't think I'll stop until it actually ends. I am aware that they are only making it longer and longer to keep making profit off of it due to its huge fanbase, but it doesn't really bother me, I just really want to know the ending.

Toxik

Contributor
it gets bad

very bad
Wow, I was a bit skeptical (especially since you love to troll me), but shit, you were right
The first arc ending's was very predictable and pretty lame
I just finished ep 16, the second ep of the second arc, and I'm pretty disappointed.

I think what I'm hating the most is how OP the main character is, without doing anything

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
This thread is easy.

Anything that aired on Cartoon Network.

Anything that is currently popular that weaboos don't stop talking about.

...Done.

A more detailed list:

Naruto
Bleach
InuYasha
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Trigun
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Death Note
.Hack//Sign
Wolf's Rain
Mobile Suit Gundam
Fullmetal Alchemist
Big-O

To name a few.

Sailor Moon isn't really shit-tier as it is massively mis-portrayed due to the way it was introduced to America, and honestly... The series never really had a budget to begin with.

Some other noticeably bad anime are:

RahXephon
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Black Butler

Essentially, any anime that 14 year old girls (or 20-60 year old men) dress up as and constantly talk about as being the best anime evar is pretty shit. If it's currently popular to the masses, it's shit. This includes "Attack on Titan" -- however, I'm not qualified to comment on that series as I haven't watched it yet.

Toxik

Contributor
This thread is easy.

...Done.

A more detailed list:

Naruto
Bleach
InuYasha
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Trigun
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Death Note
.Hack//Sign
Wolf's Rain
Mobile Suit Gundam
Fullmetal Alchemist
Big-O

To name a few.

Sailor Moon isn't really shit-tier as it is massively mis-portrayed due to the way it was introduced to America, and honestly... The series never really had a budget to begin with.

RahXephon
Black Butler

Essentially, any anime that 14 year old girls (or 20-60 year old men) dress up as and constantly talk about as being the best anime evar is pretty shit. If it's currently popular to the masses, it's shit. This includes "Attack on Titan" -- however, I'm not qualified to comment on that series as I haven't watched it yet.

herp derp more than a thousand people watch an anime, it's now considered shit-tier

Forgotten Player

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor

It's not because it's popular... It's because the anime themselves aren't very good and the masses seem to think it's the best thing ever. It's like playing up Honey Boo Boo as the best television show in existence.

A lot of people like Sword Art Online, SAO isn't crap.

Regardless, I apparently offended some weaboos. Sorry Senpai-Sama-San-Chan. Desu~~

Toxik

Contributor
It's not because it's popular... It's because the anime themselves aren't very good and the masses seem to think it's the best thing ever. It's like playing up Honey Boo Boo as the best television show in existence.

A lot of people like Sword Art Online, SAO isn't crap.

Regardless, I apparently offended some weaboos. Sorry Senpai-Sama-San-Chan. Desu~~
You think all those animes are crap, but you like SAO.
jpyTI.gif

I'm sure you must have amazing taste in anime, then. Good for you, friend. Good for you.

sov

Legendary Skial King
I used to follow Yu-Gi-Oh (the original one) for a little bit of the end of the originals series and some Pokemon (older ones). nothing much..

closest I have gotten to anime.

redflask

Mildly Menacing Medic
This thread is easy.

...Done.

A more detailed list:

Naruto
Bleach
InuYasha
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Trigun
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Death Note
.Hack//Sign
Wolf's Rain
Mobile Suit Gundam
Fullmetal Alchemist
Big-O

To name a few.

RahXephon
Black Butler

i totally agree except for yu yu hakusho but god damn that show was way too long like that's my main gripe with it other than that i thought it was alright