Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This 770 Grand Mercedes Pullman limousine was given to the Japanese emperor Hirhito in 1935. Addition security was added, featuring steel armour plating in the roof and doors, and the windows are quoted (by mercedes) to being "special glazing, as thick as a finger"

A2001F4380.jpg

Sir Gooch P Tigglington

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I've always been particularly partial to rat-rods. They go nicely with my big red beard. A fine example are the three cars from ZZ Top's "I Gotsa Get Paid" video:

PQHeyp9.jpg

Reactions: Toxik

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
should i get a subaru brz/scion frs or a infinity g37 sport coupe? or some kind of suv my budget is no more than 20k

Toxik

Contributor
should i get a subaru brz/scion frs or a infinity g37 sport coupe? or some kind of suv my budget is no more than 20k
With that kind of budget, I don't know if you'll be able to get either the BRZ or the FRS, even the 2013 models are at least $21-22k.
I love both of those cars and have wanted one for a while, and even after some research I found out that they're basically the same car with just very minor differences. Which one do you like better?
26918d1391212284-so-what-made-you-choose-dart-over-competition-c95.jpg

I like the FR-S' more aggressive style, but the BRZ definitely has a better inside :(

Last edited:

SgtGiraffe

Legendary Skial King
With that kind of budget, I don't know if you'll be able to get either the BRZ or the FRS, even the 2013 models are at least $21-22k.
I love both of those cars and have wanted one for a while, and even after some research I found out that they're basically the same car with just very minor differences. Which one do you like better?
26918d1391212284-so-what-made-you-choose-dart-over-competition-c95.jpg

I like the FR-S' more aggressive style, but the BRZ definitely has a better inside :(
i mean i can afford a 30k car if i wanted 2 just don't wanna go past 3 years for a loan because i do plan on returning to school since im still fresh out of the high school vagina and i wanna do something with my life

Toxik

Contributor
i mean i can afford a 30k car if i wanted 2 just don't wanna go past 3 years for a loan because i do plan on returning to school since im still fresh out of the high school vagina and i wanna do something with my life
Lol I really wouldn't recommend trying to finance an expensive car out of high school, you should just put down $5k for a cheap car that will take you from point A to point B and do easy maintenance on it yourself until you have a good job where you can easily afford a better car