bl0

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
It just makes it into the 'supercar' bracket. It's hot as f**k, and man.. do the women like it or what...
0-60 in just over 3 seconds is addictive and can get pretty bloody scary on roads in the UK countryside, let me tell ya.
I own a 2017 Nissan Qashqai and a 2013 Ford Fiesta. Just love driving..T
Tbh I would buy the Audi A6 over the Porsche for regular use on England's roads.

Man of taste and power, tbh my dream would be to drive down around the countryside in my 1958 Edsel Pacer with my soulmate and listen to vast amount of beautiful songs that the world has to offer. That, my friend, is the true dream of a lifetime.

bl0

Contributor
1959-Chevrolet-Impala-Convertible-3.jpg

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Man of taste and power, tbh my dream would be to drive down around the countryside in my 1958 Edsel Pacer with my soulmate and listen to vast amount of beautiful songs that the world has to offer. That, my friend, is the true dream of a lifetime.
Some cars are built to look at and some are built to drive..

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Been limited to the Fiesta recently, god it's a tough transition. a 2018 £95k 911 carerra 3.0 twin turbo to a 2003 (not 2013 as i stated earlier) ford fiesta "Finesse" 1.1 with 120k miles on the clock. that I paid £100 for, 85 top end (the Porsche can do 85 in 1st gear).
living the dream baby, just living the dream.
Hey at least it's more environmentally friendly than the porsche , yeah that's definitely why I got it, to be greener..

bl0

Contributor
Been limited to the Fiesta recently, god it's a tough transition. a 2018 £95k 911 carerra 3.0 twin turbo to a 2003 (not 2013 as i stated earlier) ford fiesta "Finesse" 1.1 with 120k miles on the clock. that I paid £100 for, 85 top end (the Porsche can do 85 in 1st gear).
living the dream baby, just living the dream.
Hey at least it's more environmentally friendly than the porsche , yeah that's definitely why I got it, to be greener..

Hey, don't throw that litter out the car or I'll smash your head into the steeling wheel ya fucking cocoon.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Hey, don't throw that litter out the car or I'll smash your head into the steeling wheel ya fucking cocoon.
I never toss shit out my window. In fact people who litter should taste the birch.
Put that McDonald's bag in the bin ya fucking dirty lazy skank.