IMG_0501.JPG

Reactions: Toxik

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
For sale:
1956 Corvette SR-2 racer
Asking price $6.88m
This is the first off the production line, a total of three were made.
123014_71.jpg

Reactions: sov

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Today's pic is the interior of a Mercedes S class with crocodile interior.
ekaiN.jpg
ekalP.jpg

sov

Legendary Skial King
I'd rather have a nice leather interior than crocodile skin. Sure it's expensive, but I don't like it.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Dont like the Rolls, looks like a hobbit hole on wheels... lol
My mate has bought Alfa romeos for the last 20 years, they certainly drive nice and hold the road pretty darn well, the only thing I find is they are a bit big and cumbersome, also spares are a fucking nightmare to get hold off here in the UK.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yesterday's offering was the new GT350 from ford, today we look back at the inspiration for that model, the GT40 (MK1) The GT350 was made to mark the 50th anniversary of the release of the GT40.
Arguably, the GT40 is the most sought after ford of all time, a real classic supercar.
Fun fact: The MK1 had a steering wheel that was detachable, it had to be, you cannot get into the tight cockpit without removing and refitting it.
HB-CAV-GT40-blue-BIG.jpg

I'm pretty sure Maclaren took its styling for their prestigious F1 (seen below) from this sexy bastard.
mclaren-to-showcase-iconic-f1-supercars-at-goodwood_2.jpg

Reactions: Toxik

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yesterday's offering was the new GT350 from ford, today we look back at the inspiration for that model, the GT40 (MK1) The GT350 was made to mark the 50th anniversary of the release of the GT40.
Arguably, the GT40 is the most sought after ford of all time, a real classic supercar.
Fun fact: The MK1 had a steering wheel that was detachable, it had to be, you cannot get into the tight cockpit without removing and refitting it.
HB-CAV-GT40-blue-BIG.jpg
honestly this one still looks awesome and a lot better than the new one