Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Looking to buy 10 Keys for this price.
> Also, do you sell Ref for money? I have $14.21 USD (PayPal) I'm looking to spend on TF2

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Looking to buy 10 Keys for this price.
> Also, do you sell Ref for money? I have $14.21 USD (PayPal) I'm looking to spend on TF2
Nah, I don't sell ref anymore, since it was tough to find anybody willing to buy it. If I have any and you're up for buying it, though, we can work something out.

I'll be online off and on today, so send me an add on Steam and I'll try to catch up to you when I can.

Derpingson

Totally Ordinary Human
Nah, I don't sell ref anymore, since it was tough to find anybody willing to buy it. If I have any and you're up for buying it, though, we can work something out.

I'll be online off and on today, so send me an add on Steam and I'll try to catch up to you when I can.

Alright, although I'm not sure on this purchase yet. I rather quickly spend my money on TF2 now than rather store up just in case I get a chargeback of sorts. (Leaving for the next three weeks) I found a seller selling for $1.35 a piece without having any kind of bulk purchases but not sure if he's available.

I'll notify you if I will continue with this, however if I don't tell you anything by tomorrow, consider that the deal is off.