Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Currently 0 in stock.

$1.40 per key. Buy 25 keys or more, and I drop the price to $1.35 per key!

Rules:

1. Please check my backpack before posting. I try to keep the orange text above updated as often as possible, however, I will update this post when I restock on keys.
  2. I cannot reserve keys. I go by whoever manages to send me a chat first.
  3. PayPal only. Buyer handles PayPal fees, if any (if you're sending USD, and use PayPal Personal Gift option, there are typically no fees involved, otherwise there's usually a 1% fee for currency conversion).
  4. USD only. I will not accept payments in any currency other than US Dollars. If you send a payment as anything other than USD, I will refund it immediately.
  5. PayPal Personal Gift transaction only. If your account does not allow you to use the Personal Gift option, then I cannot do business with you.
  6. Buyer goes first, or we use a live middleman with good rep. I'm not using Skial Middleman (it's a nice service, but it's too cumbersome for my needs).
  7. I will not accept other promos for keys. Unless you're overpaying by a significant amount, I will not entertain any offers for promos.
  8. I check all users on SteamRep before completing any sale. If you are a tagged scammer, I cannot do business with you.
  9. If you have a large amount of scammer friends on your SteamRep page, I will not do business with you. It's a risk I can't take.
  10. If you do not have any decent rep, not only will you go first, but you are limited to 10 keys. This is to ensure that if anybody is going to attempt to rip me off, they won't get enough keys to be worth the risk. Some items that I would consider to be "decent" rep would be positive rep posts either on Skial or SourceOP (I do not care about Steam profile rep) over 90 days old. I also check several other factors to ensure that you are not a scammer, however I will not list them all here (to prevent any scammers from knowing better ways to mask their accounts).
  11. NEW: If your account is under one year old, you are limited to 10 keys.
  12. NEW: If your account is under six months old, I will not sell to you at all.
Disclaimer:

I take screenshots of all chats for PayPal trades, and have a policy about including your SteamID64 in every PayPal transaction note. If you need to do a chargeback for any reason, TELL ME FIRST.

I will work with you if you need a refund. I understand that shit happens. Parents saw that you bought a hundred keys and they want their money back? Tell me first. If you still have the keys, give them back to me and I'll issue a refund. If you issue a chargeback without notifying me first, then there will be consequences in the form of a SteamRep tag. No questions asked.

If it's beyond the amount of time that PayPal allows for refunds, then I will buy the keys back from you at the same price you spent on them. If I do not have the money available to buy back your keys, then I'm truly sorry. I'll do what I can, but I'm not about to deposit my own money into PayPal to cover your refund.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I currently have $16.83 in my paypal account.
I'm looking to buy at least 11 keys.
How much is the extra fee?

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I currently have $16.83 in my paypal account.
I'm looking to buy at least 11 keys.
How much is the extra fee?
Depends on if you're sending from outside the US. PayPal tells you before you send the payment what type of fee (if any) is applied on the second screen when sending money.

Whatever amount you enter, though, is what's sent. The fee is then taken out from your account separately.

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
In that case, mind waiting until i send you a steam message? It's already 1 AM as I'm typing this.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
In that case, mind waiting until i send you a steam message? It's already 1 AM as I'm typing this.
Sure thing. I'm sitting on 58 right now, so unless somebody buys up a whole bunch all at once real quick, I should still have some for you. :D