Johhan

Uncharitable Spy
I don't have any rep yet, as I'm just now wading into the trading game, but my steam account is 4 years old and I'd like to buy 10 keys.

Johhan

Uncharitable Spy
I signed up to buy some keys from you a while ago, and never got around to completing the order, I'm sorry. May I buy those 10 keys?

Sgt. Lolleth2

Mildly Menacing Medic
I am willing to buy 27 keys from you. Sadly, I have no rep, but I can go first (if I get the money) If you have time, add me and I will attempt to get money to my PayPal.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I am willing to buy 27 keys from you. Sadly, I have no rep, but I can go first (if I get the money) If you have time, add me and I will attempt to get money to my PayPal.
Without any source of rep (Skial, SOP, TF2OP, etc), I've got a hard limit on 10 keys.

Stein

Scarcely Lethal Noob
what if i don't have money in my paypal? can i just use my credit card to pay directly? and, tried adding u but it says error

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
what if i don't have money in my paypal? can i just use my credit card to pay directly? and, tried adding u but it says error
You can add the card to your PayPal account, and pay using the card via PayPal. PayPal essentially becomes the conduit for your credit card at that point.