• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This, exactly.

The tag isn't going to be lifted, on the grounds of being warned twice about trading with scammers, and the warnings being deleted both time with no sign of remorse and/or agreement to stop trading with scammers. You were given two chances, and blew both of them.

At this point, the most I'll do in this case is remove the note stating that you're an alt account. However, even then, I'm not convinced enough to go that far, given the fact that Del Piero empties his backpack into yours and then signs off forever.

Warning twice??? can you show me that second warning? you only posted once and i deleted afterwards, what's up with that?? deleting comments= obvious scammer???

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Warning twice??? can you show me that second warning? you only posted once and i deleted afterwards, what's up with that?? deleting comments= obvious scammer???
Here's the first warning. You deleted it almost immediately after I posted it. Shortly later, I saw that you continued trading with Del Piero, and I posted another message on your profile (which you also deleted). Had I the foresight, I would have screenshot the second message, as well. But if memory serves, I believe I said something along the lines of "I see my past message (that you deleted) meant nothing to you. Enjoy your caution tag", or something like that.

So what now? just because i traded with del piero i'm going to be tagged as a scammer for life? can you at least see that i'm trying to clear my name of being an alt and that i'm not a scammer???

Stitch/Glue

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
So what now? just because i traded with del piero i'm going to be tagged as a scammer for life? can you at least see that i'm trying to clear my name of being an alt and that i'm not a scammer???
It wasnt just the fact you were trading it with del piero, it was that you ignored and deleted the warnings to stop trading with piero and then continued to trade with him

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The note referring to being an alt of Del Piero will be removed. I'm still certain that you know what's the deal with Del Piero, though.

The scammer tag will remain, however.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
The note referring to being an alt of Del Piero will be removed. I'm still certain that you know what's the deal with Del Piero, though.

The scammer tag will remain, however.

Just lock this thread already its getting no where

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Honestlty I think he should have a warning tag not a scammer tag he does have allot of games and stuff most alts will have at most 200 hours on tf2 from what ive seen but im not the Bat Man of skial so I don't know.
He has been warned twice not to trade with scammers but continued to do so. Happened to get a great deal from a scammer then that scammer never logs in again. Has a hand ful of unusuals and other high end items with no proof on how actually he got then

He has been warned twice not to trade with scammers but continued to do so. Happened to get a great deal from a scammer then that scammer never logs in again. Has a hand ful of unusuals and other high end items with no proof on how actually he got then

Are you really that stupid???? I already said it on the other page.... Timelierbowl3 basiccaly almost gave me things that lead to my first 2 unusuals, then bought the ketsche from a dude with my fast learner and a bunch of hats/paints/metal then got the bonk for 20 craft hats

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Are you really that stupid???? I already said it on the other page.... Timelierbowl3 basiccaly almost gave me things that lead to my first 2 unusuals, then bought the ketsche from a dude with my fast learner and a bunch of hats/paints/metal then got the bonk for 20 craft hats

Gave you things that lead to your first unusual...So vague there, also who gives away free high end items to random people? I personally just think its fishy how you got them. Anyways lets focus on why you were tagged as a scammer and focus on why you ignored the warnings. Now please explain to every one why you ignored them?

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
If you've already said it, you shouldn't need to say it again. At this point, you're just flaming.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I find it funny too that there is no one named Timelierbowl3 on steam

Nor any name close to that on his friends list
I don't see anybody with that name on the item history of these two hats, either:

http://tf2unusual.com/tf2/history/?itemid=337805592

http://tf2unusual.com/tf2/history/?itemid=274269522

EDIT: I checked previously-used names of past owners, as well. No Timelierbowl3.

EDIT: Found this guy by Googling "Timelierbowl3". YouTube channel with gameplay videos of all sorts of PC games. Probably guy YOLO's referiring to. He has no unusuals. In fact, he hardly has anything in his backpack at all. He's only got 350 hours logged in TF2 and hasn't played in a long time.

Yeah he unboxed it and traded it to me just after unboxing. In fact, this dude unboxed 3 unusuals in a matter of like 2 weeks

What's up with him not playing anymore and giving things to people??? Go on the toronto darkly servers and ask around if there was a guy praticly giving out unusuals (ask about the gonzilla) and if there's regulars online they'll probably know about that. Everybody was thinking he was trolling but no he just didn't care

In fact he unboxed a hound dog (cant remember the effect) the stormy gonzilla and a bubling KE

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
I don't think we have any evidence of him scamming. All i been reading was him deleting your comments and doing some trades with del. Do we know if he traded with del? (like traded a hat for metal) or if he just took and held on to the items?

I tried looking up the item history, and most of the items in dels backpack have been deleted, so we cannot really trace anything.

If we don't have any concrete evidence of him hacking, i think the scammer tags needs to come off and a caution tag needs to be put on.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Oh look what I discovered.

Hat came from sshadow708 http://www.tf2items.com/item/793063981
He traded it on apirl 11. And it looks like he liquidated everything he had right after trading his unusual to you
http://www.tf2items.com/id/Timelier?time=1335584296&p=2

you sure have a recored of getting liquidated items now huh

And i am not finding a single item that you traded for that unusual. you basically dont have much worth an unusual couple days before you traded for it.
April 9 http://www.tf2items.com/id/fuck_yolo_we_have_respawn?time=1333962406
April 11 http://www.tf2items.com/id/fuck_yolo_we_have_respawn?time=1334194779

you say timelier gave you stuff to trade for your first unusual but You arent very descriptive. Making it look like you are leaving a lot of your story out. Your back pack didnt change much from April 9-11 you got an unusual, all your paints and crates are gone & instead of the elf shoes you have a fast learner.

Anyways lets focus on why you were tagged as a scammer and focus on why you ignored the warnings. Now please explain to every one why you ignored them?

Status
Not open for further replies.