• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's the deal...

Apparently I'm a Del Piero alt account ... WTF

http://www.skial.com/threads/new-and-improved-scammer-list.11993/page-9#post-310930

http://www.skial.com/threads/new-and-improved-scammer-list.11993/page-4#post-212711

So yes Del Piero was my friend...

So I got a caution Tag from Xel'Naga because he said I was trading things with him.

I accepted that.

What's up with deleting comments???

So now I am one of his alt account???

QOJpb.jpg

I don't remember alt that had 10 games and over 1000 hours played combined to be alt accounts...

And there's a fake rep charge against me... I'm sorry but when I traded this guy I didn't knew his history so I didn't really care about selling a max's for a P.Energy Batters... That was fucking legit.

takethepants

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm sorry, but Xel does have pretty good evidence against you. You already linked to the Scammer list so I don't have to, but if continue to trade with a scammer after getting a caution tag, the next step IS a scammer tag anyways. Why would he trade you his entire backpack? Like Xel said, he has a hard time believing he's just left for good and it looks really suspect when there's a mass trade to another account. The only reason why I would say you're not him is because the IP address is in Canada while Piero is Italian (?)

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm sorry, but Xel does have pretty good evidence against you. You already linked to the Scammer list so I don't have to, but if continue to trade with a scammer after getting a caution tag, the next step IS a scammer tag anyways. Why would he trade you his entire backpack? Like Xel said, he has a hard time believing he's just left for good and it looks really suspect when there's a mass trade to another account. The only reason why I would say you're not him is because the IP address is in Canada while Piero is Italian (?)
Well, he could still be an accomplice, alt or not.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
The only reason why I would say you're not him is because the IP address is in Canada while Piero is Italian (?)
Del Piero is also notorious for using VPNs and proxies to evade detection. He goes to school in Italy, but I think he also has a residence in Germany.

As I noted in the threads you linked to, almost every single item in Del's backpack got transferred over to you, and several items from you were transferred to Del. In fact, I noticed a lot of scrap and reclaimed going from your backpack to his, and some refined going from his to yours. Almost as if two parties (or one) were trying to cover up tracks by generating new item IDs by scrapping/crafting metal (since they become untraceable with public API tools at this point).

The crux of the matter is that, immediately after this exodus from Del's backpack to yours, Del never signs back into that account of his. Looks fishy to me.

Well I use to be friends with Del Piero after he was marked intil like 2 months later I know some of his alts I can tell you some if you like :D.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Any one can make an account and idle on it 24/7
I would love to see your rep page because the only way of having all those unusuals after only being on a year is buying them.
At the end of the day, the lack of any evidence of you existing in any other communities to a large-enough degree that you would acquire the items you have is troublesome to me.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
At the end of the day, the lack of any evidence of you existingin any other communities to a large-enough degree that you would acquire the items you have is troublesome to me.

Updated this post with my findings.

Truth Seeker

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wow, little to no evidence of his interactions with any other community whatsoever?
hmm.jpg

SOUNDZ SURSPICIOUSS

Status
Not open for further replies.