• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LTD_BoMBaSTiC

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Why should you be unbanned?:
Hi.

So yeah, basically I got scammed the same way I tried to scam. Someone sold me a "craftable" Vuvuzela. I didn't noticed that it actually was a uncraftable Vuvuzela. I got mad & tried to get my keys back. So yeah, I admit that I tried to scam. I'm not going to say I didn't because I already admitted it and I just want to be honest. I got bannned 8 months ago. I started playing csgo a few weeks ago and I'm into trading again. I think my punish was deserved and I know that what I was doing was wrong. If you're banned you can't properly trade with other people, what really annoys me. I'm almost 16 now and although it's only 8 months ago I've changed and I know the consequences now. I wont make the same stupid mistake again. I'm really sorry for what I've done. Also, I want to say sorry to the people who I tried to scam.

Greetings, LTD_BoMBaSTiC!​
Link to your ban:

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
When you bumped the report filed against you, you asked how you could get untagged and a forum member gave you the link to the appeals forum. That was in mid-July of last year. Why did you take so long to appeal?

LTD_BoMBaSTiC

Because I stopped playing TF2 so I didn't care anymore. I just started playing cs:go so yeah, that's why I appeal now ...

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Because I stopped playing TF2 so I didn't care anymore. I just started playing cs:go so yeah, that's why I appeal now ...
I'm not feeling comfortable allowing you to go back into the trading world for another game when you have already messed up the trading world for yourself in TF2. Especially considering that the world you wish to go into is relatively new to the trading world and these things can't be checked, that being said, appeal declined

LTD_BoMBaSTiC

Also the comment "When you bumped the report filed against you, you asked how you could get untagged and a forum member gave you the link to the appeals forum. That was in mid-July of last year. Why did you take so long to appeal?" doesn't makes sence. Like I said, I stopped playing TF2 so I didn't care anymore. I think nobody would have kept appealing if he/she knows he won't trade anymore...

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also the comment "When you bumped the report filed against you, you asked how you could get untagged and a forum member gave you the link to the appeals forum. That was in mid-July of last year. Why did you take so long to appeal?" doesn't makes sence. Like I said, I stopped playing TF2 so I didn't care anymore. I think nobody would have kept appealing if he/she knows he won't trade anymore...
When you appealed back in July, Faron asked you one simple question and is still awaiting your response. You chose not to respond to him and made this appeal almost 6 months later because now it matters to you (see reason below)
Since this is your reason, I really shouldn't be giving you any chance to trade at all but I'm going to show you some sympathy, appeal again in 6 months and, if all is well, we'll lower it to a caution tag.

LTD_BoMBaSTiC

Owh yeah. Because I didn't answer that question you wont unban me? And if you would show some sympathy you should uban me now. I really don't understand your statement, man. It would be like not answering 1 question on a test and getting a 0/10 ...

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Owh yeah. Because I didn't answer that question you wont unban me? And if you would show some sympathy you should uban me now. I really don't understand your statement, man. It would be like not answering 1 question on a test and getting a 0/10 ...
The sympathy I'm showing you is not immediately declining it, giving you no chance at all to trade. Now wait the 6 months, just like Faron has.

LTD_BoMBaSTiC

Like I told you, I stopped playing TF2 so I didn't care anymore. Why would I try to get unbanned then? And why are you saying I made him wait? That 1 sentence took him like 10 seconds ... and you want me to wait 6 months because I "made him wait"?

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Thats a shitty attitude to have Sargent. Decline it or Remove the tag.
Not an attitude, there have been multiple times in the past where other communities have lowered tags to cautions and then made them way to appeal that, Here's an exxample done by an SR adminI'm going to tell Faron to lower your tag to a caution, you can appeal that in 6 months time. Either that, or accept a decline to this ban. That is it.

*Updated Link to an image

Last edited:

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
That link is private and I am talking about making him wait 6 months to get a caution tag just because you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.