Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
Hello everyone, some of you may know me as the fucking shit posting faggot on the forums from a while back (That Guy (☞゚ヮ゚)☞ тнε ρครรivε ρүяσ ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)). Well a lot has changed passed then and I can humbly insure that I am no longer that. I've created a new account so I can start fresh and not have to be haunted by such abhorrent reputation. I know that is kind of a cowardice move but it is from what I feel was the best thing to do to start fresh. But I digress. I just wanted to make a new impression to show I've changed, A LOT. And feel free to add me on Steam if you like. Thanks ;D!

And on a side note, I'm very sorry for all the stupid and horrible things I might of said or done to you in the past. All I ask is that you please forgive me and I will in turn treat you in the best possible way I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Da_money125

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you've hurt me just too much. I'm so sorry. sometimes I think about how it could have been, glorious thoughts. But I'm sure those dreams could never come true. You've just done too much damage. I haven't been able to trust anybody ever since.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
77bcdce4c89b71c586edc97b5e1b7f54.png

Deleted

Reactions: Sargent¥

Deleted

you've hurt me just too much. I'm so sorry. sometimes I think about how it could have been, glorious thoughts. But I'm sure those dreams could never come true. You've just done too much damage. I haven't been able to trust anybody ever since.
I agree, I was a douche bag, and I don't blame anyone for indefinitely hating me but I have put an end to being a butthurt dick. You don't have to believe that either!

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Who cares? Hello again and just be better now. All for second chances