Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
Btw, I accidentally clicked disagree so I removed the rating and clicked dumb. Didn't even know you rated anything of mine dumb. And once again, stop shit posting.

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Stop shit posting mate.
stop shit posting.
And+now+we+wait+for+this+to+get+to+the+_c16101d24b0472408092276cec783c9d.jpg

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Really doubt you've changed. Point being what already happened between you and Johnny.

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Some sort of issues always seem to be around filiko.
Probably because it's easy to get on his nerve.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Johnny's known to get on people's nerves, ignore it, welcome back, I am also for second chances.
@JohnnyGaloshes if ya really wanna talk trash about this, quote it in unmod, I think we should keep this re-introduction friendly.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Pretty true. Although the same people that loved to nerve me before are still at it. Sigh, I can deal with it though.

You were the one pissing off people in the first place. That wasn't them starting anything with you. Don't act like the victime when you clearly aren't.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You were the one pissing off people in the first place. That wasn't them starting anything with you. Don't act like the victime when you clearly aren't.
He's acknowledged that and he has apologized, I think he's regarding the people who are still doing it, even after he's said he's sorry.

Deleted

Johnny's known to get on people's nerves, ignore it, welcome back, I am also for second chances.
@JohnnyGaloshes if ya really wanna talk trash about this, quote it in unmod, I think we should keep this re-introduction friendly.
He's acknowledged that and he has apologized, I think he's regarding the people who are still doing it, even after he's said he's sorry.

Thank you Sargent and hello. And also he's right. If you want to complain about anything I say, do it in Unmod, this is not the place to do so, this is just an introduction and I was really only wanting those who wanted to say hi or welcome back and give me a second chance to reply, not the ones trying to get me mad. If you could do that, thank you.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I don't see it as shitposting as they are commenting on what issues you had before and you even addressed them yourself in this thread. Yes they could take it to unmod and totally blast you but if they express honest concerns here is it not valid?

Either way welcome back and hope this time is more enjoyable for everyone.

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Welcome back.

It's impossible to erase the past but hopefully you can show that you've "changed"
And no showing us your max head to prove you're "mature" doesn't count.

Deleted

I don't see it as shitposting as they are commenting on what issues you had before and you even addressed them yourself in this thread. Yes they could take it to unmod and totally blast you but if they express honest concerns here is it not valid?

Either way welcome back and hope this time is more enjoyable for everyone.
I'm sorry but I think the points are not valid enough to post about on the introduction.
Rates me "disagree" then changes it to a "dumb" after i rate him dumb. Yup, you've changed kiddo. Welcome back.
At least the ones that are continuing to be posted that are about the same thing.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
oh hey its the guy that snorts dicks to become even more of a dick
right?
i forget unimportant people