Deleted

Positively Inhumane Poster
well maybe you should have thought
Maybe being a total dick wad has Consequences that wont disappear when i come back
but i guess thats none of my buisness
I didn't think that but it isn't necessary to make rude comments when someone is trying to be nice. I don't know that's just my humble opinion.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'm all for second chances if you prove you've actually changed

So far you're still shitposting and acting like your old self

Also why is this not in unmod yet

Reactions: JohnnyGaloshes

Deleted

I'm all for second chances if you prove you've actually changed

So far you're still shitposting and acting like your old self

Also why is this not in unmod yet
I can slightly agree with the shit posting but I'm just following along with what everyone else is doing. And that is a very good question. Why don't you be my guest and bring it there XD?

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
why do I feel like people would been way easier with your return if you didn't make a thread.

Because he hasn't changed and is still the same as before.

celebrity-pictures-hilton-attention-whore.jpg

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Hello Mr. Namechanger

Recent Skial policy requires you to leave (1) human soul in exchange for these services. You'll find the soul basket next to the cabinet full of mannequin bellybuttons.

Have a nice hell,
Hugs and Kisses from the Human Resources Department

Deleted

Hello Mr. Namechanger

Recent Skial policy requires you to leave (1) human soul in exchange for these services. You'll find the soul basket next to the cabinet full of mannequin bellybuttons.

Have a nice hell,
Hugs and Kisses from the Human Resources Department
Implying that this account or my other account will be disabled? And I've had this name forever but my other account I couldn't change it because the Forum Admin didn't let me.