Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
that is a negligible amount.

But wow, 15 ref? I told you guys tf2 was a dead game.
That doesn't necessarily make it dead, everything is stabilizing with the value of keys, enough so that the rise of keys really only effects how easier / harder it is to obtain them.

Munch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
TF2 is a free to play game. The idea that you can get something worth $2.50 just from playing the game is a strange idea to begin with, and why people feel entitled to this I don't understand. It was a luxury in the past that is now disappearing. There is no reason for Valve to fix this. If it now takes 500 hours of gameplay to have enough weapons to get a key, sane people will just buy them instead which equals more money for Valve.

Key's won't just be for rich people (they're $2.50). "Free" keys will just be for people that know how to trade.

Trading isn't dead, but trading in buds or bills looks to be dying. Who wants buds for their unusual when the value is steadily decreasing?

And for the people that think this means the death of TF2... well if TF2=Trading for you, I don't think the real TF2 players will miss you.