ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I went up to Reddit to see if /u/PhoenixPerson had been taken
And of fucking course like 5 minutes earlier someone else had made it

EVEN PICKLE_RICK FROM THE PROMO VIDEO
pickle rick might have been taken way before from earlier promos, wheres hes like fighing rats

Ed_

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
the ending was like the pilot episode ending
when morty has those seeds up his ass and he goes smart and then prangs out on the floor. then rick leans over him about all the fun theyre gonna have

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
The dvd set comes with a plumbus manual

HJefDj8.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Toxik

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
only a few days ago we had an aimbotter use a throwaway account named "mrpoopybutthole" who got VAC'd before SMAC got him.

I wanted to shitpost in the report thread but knew that was probably a bad idea, so I left this comment on his ban in SourceBans:
H-hey Morty, I've discovered how to tell who's real and who's a memory--urrp--parasite. It's VAC, Morty, you need a clean VAC record to prove you're real!

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Toxik

Contributor
Rick and Morty does well, everyone jumps on the love bandwagon
Fanbase becomes cringy as fuck, everyone jumps on the hate bandwagon

Why can't we just appreciate the show and ignore the fans, those ruin just about everything anyways