Sakiko

Contributor
i just picture the family around the table as they dive into the food wolfing it down

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I want to see them get involved and Morty gets REALLY into it. He's changed a lot in the show and even with him looking against it in the promo I can see him kill more things.
oh yeah i could definately seeing it going that way, morty and rick end up a part of it and Morty starts killing and vents all out, and they treat it like its all fine
just sucks that the episode airs later here so i have to wait for tomorrow to see in online

Toxik

Contributor
oh yeah i could definately seeing it going that way, morty and rick end up a part of it and Morty starts killing and vents all out, and they treat it like its all fine
just sucks that the episode airs later here so i have to wait for tomorrow to see in online
They don't get streamed right away on AdultSwim.com?

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
tumblr_nvd007vA6Z1tq3sgbo1_540.jpg

Morty is a Fukin Furry

Reactions: Toxik

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
after finally getting around to watch it a month ago, I had to pause it 5 minutes in due to laughing too much. I took that time to mention on Facebook that I love it.

I still have to watch episodes 4-8 of the first season

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
somehow them saying year and a half and maybe more feels like its not gonna be year and a half and meybe more, i feel like its just gonna air the next week and go all PSYCHE

Toxik

Contributor
"Users found this page by searching for:
  1. rick and morty the purge furry"
Wat

Also, just watched the season finale, dem feels
Also fuck Jerry

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I need the new season now, Rick has to get out of jail
giphy.gif
who knows maybe they're Psyching us, maybe its all ready. i think its psyching us
i've been in enough fandoms to know when the creators like to psyche us
(fandoms sounds super tumblry and lame)