Huse

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1 told me he'd kick me from jailbreak if I didn't upvote great person, just played with him at the jailbreak server but with what I saw I am sure he'd make a great job being an admin.

Reactions: Meowrisa and sboles

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
While playing in your most favorite server, Billy Bob JR says "Go fuck yourself Sboles you are a terrible admin and Skial has terrible servers". What do you do?

Mary Jane says on the mic "I hate black people". What do you do?

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
While playing in your most favorite server, Billy Bob JR says "Go fuck yourself Sboles you are a terrible admin and Skial has terrible servers". What do you do?
Nothing, that is not against the rules.
Mary Jane says on the mic "I hate black people". What do you do?
I'd mute her for the appropriate amount of time, 1 day if first time, 3 days if 2nd time, etc.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Technically you are correct, but in the second situation you can get away with just a warning. Just because someone breaks a rule doesn't mean they need to be punished.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Technically you are correct, but in the second situation you can get away with just a warning. Just because someone breaks a rule doesn't mean they need to be punished.
I said that because "I hate black people" is just blatant racism, not even a joke or anything.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You aren't wrong, and I am not right. I like to think I am in this, but some admins disagree with it. Its up to you to decide what to do.

Everything is situational. Sometimes you can get away with warnings while other times you have to dish out a silence or ban. I tend to try to be more relaxed and easy going.

I started off a hard-ass, decided it was better to be less strict.

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
sboles, have I ever told you how your hair glistens in the sunlight? how it flows in the wind as if it went against the laws of gravity just to do so?

Rehn

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
+1...
...you already know how I feel about you in an authority position.