sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Servers:
2FORT | LA 1, 5GORGE | US, BADWATER | US, DEATH RUN | US, DUSTBOWL+ | NY, GOLDRUSH | TX, HARVEST | NY, JAILBREAK | NY, KOTH | LA, SAXTON HALE | US, TRADE | NY, TURBINE | TX, VALVE MAPS | US
Time:
4:00pm-10:00pm (all day weekends) Central time
Hlstats:
Will you get mad if you lose admin?:
No. If anything I'd be kicking myself for doing what ever stupid thing I did to lose it.
How do you ban your own SteamID?:
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:41975383" 30 "Obvious Aimbot"
Any other reason you should be admin:
Admin Experience: I'm a jailbreak mod, how ever I hardly go there anymore. The game mode gets tiresome and some of the regs are annoying. I am the leader of a highlander team, Black Star Battalion. I pay for, and upkeep the server. This includes using source mod and rcon
I'm an admin on 2 small trading groups, but both are dead. I'm still an admin on the both groups.

Additional Information: My favorite class is medic. I have 3,000 hours in this game and I've had TF2 and steam for 2 years.
I follow the report section and sometimes join said server to get screenshots and the like.
I'm usually always on, and when I'm not I can be reached by phone. If I'm on my computer I'm on the forums. I always have it open and refresh it every so often.
I've only been banned once, it was from a false vote ban on Death Run. I made an appeal and that's how I found Skial.​

Last edited:

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
+1 Would make a good admin. Knows the rules very well from normal servers and costum servers. Is good at moderating in Jailbreak. Knows how to behave towards players and get a point across that something is not allowed. Friendly, fun and mature.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
+1 Has shown he can handle himself in a admin situation. Friendly and great to game with.
Also has shown to be more mature than most of the people that he deals with.

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
+1 because able to hold his head in Jailbreak, which I end up failing to do from time to time

Reactions: sboles

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1

I would say why but others have pretty much summed it up so I'd be saying what has already been said

flanky

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Has kick/slay powers and knows how to use them well. I wouldn't doubt this guy for a second to be admin.
+1 for Seth

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
+1 quality individual, I've known him for a while and he would be well suited for an admin position, given the amount of time he has free. (hehe, loser)

Reactions: Truth Seeker