KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
That doesn't change the fact you were still rate spamming. It looks like to us you rate spammed, then tried to remove before you could get in trouble.

Even though you removed it, you were still spamming. It doesn't matter what the reason was.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Then why did you like it in the first place?
It was after a scrim and we were in mumble, I liked his statuses so he'd get alerts. He said in Mumble "Why do I have 38 ale- oh fuck you seth" or something along those lines. Sarcasm told me I shouldn't do that, and I didn't realize it was a problem. I removed them all yesterday after sarcasm told me not to do that.
That doesn't change the fact you were still rate spamming. It looks like to us you rate spammed, then tried to remove before you could get in trouble.

Even though you removed it, you were still spamming. It doesn't matter what the reason was.
I removed them yesterday after sarcasm told me not to do that. Yes, I was rate spamming. I messed up and I won't do it again.

Reactions: sov

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
You have been around long enough to know rate spamming is against the rules. You knew it would of been a problem. If you didn't truly know rate spamming wouldn't of been a problem them you are not very smart.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You have been around long enough to know rate spamming is against the rules. You knew it would of been a problem. If you didn't truly know rate spamming wouldn't of been a problem them you are not very smart.
I didn't think that status updates added to your "Positive/Neutral/Negative" ratio, I thought they were just alerts. Just meaningless updates, like on face book. Sarcasm pointed it out to me yesterday, and that's why I removed them. I thought only ratings you got on your posts counted towards your over all rates.

Also, I just want to say, I am the one in the wrong here. I'm not trying to say what I did wasn't wrong. I'm just telling you what I thought I was doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cowboy Crow

CDAWG

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
It was a joke that wasn't meant to be serious. He was informed it was againts the rules and promptly removed them then apologized. Everyone makes mistakes and he handled his in stride.

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
I swear someone ninja-banned me or something because I though I've posted +1 in this thread like twice already, and then I go back to see I haven't posted in it at all -.-
+1

Arya

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
+1 just noticed his app, he's always cool under pressure haven't played with him in awhile though. And wtf is this with rate spamming again, why is it even against the rules, Does it really matter if someone rates a whole lot for no reason, no. Half of the forums have no point to them, why should rating them be any different. Luv ya from the old days on jb mostly sboles

Reactions: sboles