Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkWithALaserBeam

Truly Feared Pyro
jokes aside this guy has some good assets to be an admin, see no problem with him laying down the law.
To those taking cheap shots on his personal preferences.. shame, has nothing to do with his work area on the servers.
+1

RainbowNoms

Gore-Spattered Heavy
For what it's worth, +1

Cool guy, good experience, appears to know the rules clearly. Don't see why he shouldn't be admin.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Elaborate please?

If it's more stuff about me being a furry then you may as well post it in unmod as it will likely get deleted here again

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
Elaborate please?

If it's more stuff about me being a furry then you may as well post it in unmod as it will likely get deleted here again

Actually I had an elaborate post that was deleted explaining why you are a troll. Bluehawk also mentioned it as far as my memory is concerned.

Your tag pretty much established that you're an obvious target for trolls, you also HAVE said in this very thread something along the lines of "I like to attract trolls and mess with them".

Trolling is (or was) an elaborate art form of arguing, which has been pretty much bastardized by kids these days. However, you sir, have constantly failed in ignoring the supposed "troll" (me), and pretty much decided to screw around with said "troll", which in its own form is also considered trolling. Given that it was a private matter, as much as there's a bunch of people who sadly couldn't care less about (other topics), there WILL be people who actually do take this sorta stuff seriously, and can either be curious to know what your kind are, or an asshat to you. Apparently you couldn't handle either so you decided to shut down and regard some people's posts as trolling attempts.

You set an example of a rule breaking troll that can seemingly get through the system and easily manipulate people into not giving a shit about your sick fetish. This applies not only to furries, but to people who are too openly expressive about their sicknesses/fetishes/etc. If I had a chance I'd probably ban overly-expressive paedophiles too.

Kairi

Banned
Contributor
Check my application, criticism does not get removed, trolling or shitpostings however do get removed. It's what you type and the way you want to get your "opinion" get acrossed. If you have issues with his "fettish", then go to unmod. If you have issues actually related to his abilities to become an admin, then you can post your criticism here. He reports alot, he helps out on reports aswell, he would be helpfull on the jailbreakserver since he plays there too. So I don't see any issue here. Him being a furry-guy does not have anything to do with becoming an admin. He would be a good admin because of his kindness and helpfull personality.

Reactions: Void and Meowcenary

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor
Check my application, criticism does not get removed, trolling or shitpostings however do get removed. It's what you type and the way you want to get your "opinion" get acrossed. If you have issues with his "fettish", then go to unmod. If you have issues actually related to his abilities to become an admin, then you can post your criticism here. He reports alot, he helps out on reports aswell, he would be helpfull on the jailbreakserver since he plays there too. So I don't see any issue here. Him being a furry-guy does not have anything to do with becoming an admin. He would be a good admin because of his kindness and helpfull personality.

Can you not read? He is a troll, he's getting himself passed the system, how is that not a problem to you? The main issue isn't that he's a furry, it's because he's a TROLL using his fetish as a means to troll bait. You guys are falling for his actions and justifying them as "it's his fetish, what's so bad about that?", when he's clearly manipulating you people into thinking that he's not a troll when he certainly is.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Really "Troll bait" the only people that it "trolls" are the few of you that continue to bring up the subject. Meow spent most of the morning yesterday trying to help me figure out why I couldn't log into the skial forums. He made a post for me and kept me updated with the response. He couldve passed the buck and told me to get help from someone else but instead spent most of the morning helping me. This is just one example of his dedication to skial. Always makes reports and helps people on TF2 servers. Just because the few of you cant stand the fact he is a furry and insist on trashing his app shows you are the trolls and shitposters in my opinion.

Keep doing what your doing Meow your a class act and a useful member to the rest of the Community!

Reactions: Party Chocobo

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It looks like a forum mod came through and cleaned up some of the posts and Nothing's posts still remain so I'm assuming this reply I made towards Nothing in unmod about his points is relevant to the app.

Putting this out here so others can see:

I have a furry tag for my own reasons, but it isn't to troll. If you ever played with me and seen me deal with trolls you'd see me either ignoring them or even laughing at myself along with them. I don't take trolls seriously nor am I going to step down to their level by trying to counter-troll them.

Why am I replying to you if I think you're a troll? I'd normally ignore you but this is my admin app and you're trying to make me out to be something I'm not so I'm going to defend myself. Of course when my app gets accepted or rejected you'll be right back on my ignore, 'till then of course I'm going to defend myself.

Personally I think you're just trolling yourself by letting your intolerance get you worked up over something trivial.

Status
Not open for further replies.