Status
Not open for further replies.

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
+1 Neat guy, fun to play with, and is (from what I can tell from experience) a level headed guy who could make a tough decision.

Reactions: SgtGiraffe

ThirstyDonut

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
From the few times I've played with Meowcenary, I can say that overall, he's a good guy and I think he'd be well suited to be an admin.
+1

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Last warning; continue the discussion about your opinion of furry's and such in unmod if you need to. Any further revival of the subject here will be met with official warnings.

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Furry has been one of the individuals I have been watching, along with other admins and non admins because of how they report and handle the report. I have learned a lot from him and how things are done the right way in this respect. Keep up the good work you have helped the community and myself a great deal. Best of luck!

Reactions: sboles

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Here. I'll make a thread in unmod where you guys can say what ever horrible things you want. If a forum mod wants us to move it there, then we'll move it there.

Give me a minute and the thread will be up soon.

Nothing_Much

Banned
Contributor

Because Maddo told us to move it and I don't want to clutter Meow's app with arguments.

Everything WAS relevant to the thread itself, those are justified reasons why we don't think he should become admin. Aren't most apps filled with relevant arguments to begin with? (Inb4 "you're starting another argument")

Avenger

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
+1
Do you think you could add my new account, Meow? I swapped Steam accounts because this one is better. I'd like to play with you some more
While I'm here, Maddo said twice now move it to unmod. I'd say do what he says.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
+1
Do you think you could add my new account, Meow? I swapped Steam accounts because this one is better. I'd like to play with you some more
While I'm here, Maddo said twice now move it to unmod. I'd say do what he says.

Thanks for the support. Id be more than happy to play with you, I sent you a friend request

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I feel like people have an unfair dislike of the gentleman because of certain things that will not be mentioned.

He's handled his detractors on this app, and on this forum in general very maturely, appears to be an asset as far as reports go, and I've always said I felt Skial needed a few more admins, so I don't know for how much I count for, but what the hell

+1

Deadfront

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Walked me through how to record and upload a demo. Any time I have had a question on anything he is quick to answer and doesn't give me flack for not knowing much on the process of filing reports. With all the crap he is given he keeps a level head and pushes on. Definitely the man for the job IMHO! Keep up the good work Meow your a class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.