Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
sorry to bump this, I feel it may be relevant: my s key finally went out (im using copy and paste for s right now) and it may take me a few days to get a new keyboard because I'm poor as shit so I may not be able to play TF2 for the next few days. Just wanted to say so people don't assume I'm no longer active in TF2 (inactivity looks bad on admin apps and what not)

Edit - found a working keyboard laying around the house that my brother left behind, I'm good to go again

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
After time and quite a bit of consideration, I've decided to change my -Dave to a +Dave.
After the previous shitstorm regarding this app, I've noticed that Meow's behavior has changed quite a bit. He no longer shoves his fetishes around all obnoxious-like, is more open to criticism, and doesn't outright ignore his "haters". This improvement in behavior, coupled with his attentiveness to rule-breaking and activity in the reports section, has changed my mind completely about his competence and overall character.

So yes, +Dave. I hope to see this application approved soon.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
(TL;DR at bottom)

I hate to say it but I'm requesting for my app to be closed.

After thinking it over I feel its for the best - I'm simply burnt out on TF2 and I don't see myself playing much in the future. When I made this app I enjoyed playing TF2, but I simply became very sick of it as the months went by. I've gotten to the point where I'm only occasionally playing jailbreak or messing around in idle. Normal TF2 is no longer appealing to me. I've always wanted to get into different games so when I get a more powerful computer I will likely not be playing TF2 much, if at all to begin with.

That being said if I would be chosen I would be taking up a admin slot that could be taken by someone else who is more active than I. Of course I'm still gonna be here on Skial, I'm just withdrawing my app is all.

Thank you to the Skial staff for taking me into consideration and I apologize if I wasted any of your time

Also, thank you to everyone who came to support my app. I never expected to get as much support as I did which is an awesome feeling.

If anyone has any questions or just wants to laugh at me then feel free to use my unmod thread

TL;DR: I unexpectedly got sick of TF2 so I'm no longer active. I don't want to possibly end up taking a admin slot which can be taken by someone else who would be more active than I.

Thanks everyone for your time and support

Shula

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Sorry to see you withdraw your app. :-( You would have made a good admin. I hope you are still going to hang around here.

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Sorry to see you withdraw your app. :-( You would have made a good admin. I hope you are still going to hang around here.

I'll still be on Skial actively posting for sure, I just won't be playing TF2 much is all

Either way you and all the others in considering are awesome people that I'm sure would make awesome admins so I'm sure Skial is in good hands

Reactions: CDAWG and Cube
Status
Not open for further replies.