Approved Remove trap on vsh_egyptspot

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dragontamer, May 1, 2019.

1. Dragontamer

Dragontamer Gore-Spattered Heavy Contributor

Steam:

It was better off not working before the map is updated. This trap is so unfair, it literally kills hale in 2 hits, so it allows engineers to just camp inside and press the button when hale comes.

2. Jermaphobe

Jermaphobe Moderator Contributor Legendary Mapper

Steam:

An update by Cream Tea was posted tonight, is this regarding his update or the version posted by OpB?

3. True Darkian

True Darkian Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:

It didn't two hit kill before?
    I believe it always did 500 damage per hit for the duration the spikes are activated, which is I believe... 5 seconds?

4. Opb

Opb Somewhat Threatening Sniper Mapper

Steam:

The only thing i edited was the spike room under the island. The other spike room i didnt modify at all

5. Cream Tea

Cream Tea Banned Legendary Mapper

Steam:

I did increase the damage to 1000 because the trap wasn't really doing much before.

Perhaps that was a bit too much it was on 200 in the previous version even though the original version of egyptyspot did more damage I believe.

6. True Darkian

True Darkian Spectacularly Lethal Soldier

Steam:

New issues in the map Cream Tea:
    * The spike trap in the tunnel actually one hit killed the hale above 7000 HP, That's WAY too much and too OP.
    * The spike room surrounded by water, if you land between the spikes as hale, you get stuck, with the only way of escaping is superjumping.
    * The teleporter up the tower doesn't teleport the hale anymore.

7. Cream Tea

Cream Tea Banned Legendary Mapper

Steam:

Let me address these in order

1 - Yeah I agree maybe that was too op I will lower the damage to 300, 200 was a tad too low but we don't want it op.
    2 - I'll put some clipping over the top so hale doesn't get stuck.
    3 - Hale has his own special teleporter in the bottom of the tower as you go in there is a hale only door.

I will work on a quick update now.

edit: i might add a sign to make the hale teleporter more obvious

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice