Meebas

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Mapper

It's certainly a direct upgrade from stock, but think about why it's good: you can outrun the boss.
So, this should warrant a nerf for the Gunboats as well, because similarly, soldiers can jump away from a boss indefinitely. But with the BFB the boss, 1v1, can at least get the passive rage charge to catch the scout. For the jumping crit soldier, it's a different story.
Scout certainly has the other pick, F'aN, that has a similar method of keeping away from the boss. It even rewards you for damaging the boss as well, and with its current ff2 nerf, your boost decays very fast.

The faster firing speed @ low health is hardly useful because you're never close enough to utilize it. You hit full boost in 100 damage anyways. The 6 clip is unnecessary and I think it'd be just fine with 4.

chairius✿

Wicked Nasty Engineer
FF2 Balancer

Explain why you think it's OP.
He doesn't have to, I will. So, let's have a basic rundown of it's stats. 25%+ damage boost? A bit much for a scout item. Boost can allow a scout to outrun a low-hp hale and then some. Less hp and less hp from kits is near useless to scout, seeing as no matter what, he will die in one hit anyways. If he's concerned, he can use the PBPP for hp and no fall dmg. The boost decay rate doesn't matter at all, because if he continues firing, he/she are going to continue to run at this fast speed. I remember on FF2 I almost solo-killed a boss with around 10k hp. I did 8k damage. If you're not going to remove it entirely, atleast heavily nerf it. Maybe back to a 4-clip and no damage buff would put me to ease.

+1

Reactions: Cream Tea

Lady Cara ✿

Mildly Menacing Medic
+1 The BFB can be annoying for bosses who are slow, the scouts would just either combine the BFB with a PBPP so no fall damage or a crit a cola which obviously deals more damage and just makes them go even faster, again combining this with either an atomizer to lose hp quicker, or for the triple jump or a boston basher so they can shoot much quicker, to do easy amounts of damage. Furthermore, if the scout is the last one left, fair enough you can rage them but because of the speed they're going at, they can just outrun the rage or jump away. However with fast bosses/bosses who can jump high e.g Miku, Spyro etc these problems can be avoided but because there aren't many high jumping and or fast bosses, this is quite an irritable situation.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
In my experience, with VSH at least, soldiers are much more of an issue than scouts with the BFB are.

bonkboy273

Mildly Menacing Medic
I can't help but to laugh at the irony of the person who posted it, but I support this. A nerf or removal would be appropriate for this weapon. +1

Fragancia

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Contributor
Mapper
I can't help but to laugh at the irony of the person who posted it, but I support this. A nerf or removal would be appropriate for this weapon. +1

I couldn't agree more, a nerf to the BFB is way overdue.
3bTWsbl.png

Dj6amjp.png

Percilius

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
I couldn't agree more, a nerf to the BFB is way overdue.
3bTWsbl.png

Dj6amjp.png
I was sort of a get as much damage as you can person at that time and I wasn't thinking about how unfair it would be for the boss.
My apologies for last time.

Mother

Mildly Menacing Medic
I think it should being somewhat a scout main on FF2 with the BFB its kinda a OP thing but I kinda fail to see how Scouts delay the round I mean they can get a few good hits get their speed and run away fast enough from Hale and get extra hits on him rinse and repeat so I'm giving this a+1 for now

Reactions: Cream Tea