Status
Not open for further replies.

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I suggest that we remove the MLP subforum.

It was created largely due to the influx of pony related media that flooded General and other parts of Skial. When MLP was at it's peak popularity it did a great job of keeping that material separate from the main threads. Now, it's inactive and barely anyone posts anything there anymore.

Most of the users who liked the children's show have left or are less active and the people left, overall, HATE My Little Pony. So it doesn't have a use anymore and no one wants it anymore. I prepose we remove it and/or change it to something else. Like "movies", "music" or "media".

Edit: Also this is a really good idea.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
I'm not trolling. I'm asking if you're mad with colorful pictures. I honestly think this thread is stupid.

There's a mature way to disagree with something. Trying to troll not only damages your own credibility but the credibility of the bronies which you stand for apparently. If its so impossible to state your opinion without trying to make someone angry, maybe you should leave and go somewhere more immature. Like unmod.

Rvsz

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Stop trolling
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-how-bout-no.jpg

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't entirely give a damn either way. People like what they like, and nothing's going to change that.
If you leave the pony thread there, then people can post their shit there rather than everywhere else and cause flamewars over a god damn cartoon.

Am I a brony? No. Do I hate Bronys? No. Do I think they should have their own section so that everyone who doesn't want to deal with it, doesn't have to? Yes.

Leave it where it is, if it's not active, it's not active. If you're worried about space on the forum, go delete some of the other game threads that nobody ever touches.

Alice Vitalis the n00b

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
guys like idk why is this necessary you know it's not like this forum has some crazy bandwidth problem or something where they can't add new entertainment subforums or something without deleting the mlp subforum.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
I don't entirely give a damn either way. People like what they like, and nothing's going to change that.
If you leave the pony thread there, then people can post their shit there rather than everywhere else and cause flamewars over a god damn cartoon.

Am I a brony? No. Do I hate Bronys? No. Do I think they should have their own section so that everyone who doesn't want to deal with it, doesn't have to? Yes.

Leave it where it is, if it's not active, it's not active. If you're worried about space on the forum, go delete some of the other game threads that nobody ever touches.
Should every person who likes something get there own section? I think we need a magic card section, pokemon section, Yugi Oh section maybe a Disney section oh and lets throw in some Nickelodeon too. Skial will become the most popular forums for ages 5-15

Toxik

Contributor
I somewhat agree that bronies having their own subforum allows us to have an excuse to bitch at them when start using MLP in other threads outside of their subforum, but I just don't agree with the principle overall, it's just too easy. It's like if tomorrow Naruto became popular again and all the basement-dwellers started roleplaying, should we give them the space for them to roleplay and waste forum space? No, they should just go to other roleplaying-dedicated forums. Though, now, I don't really give a fuck either way whether they keep the subforum or not, as long as they don't spam pony shit all over Skial.

Crimmy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The only thing about this that actually does in fact piss me off. Is you guys flaunt your love of the show so much, it pisses everyone off and threads like this happens.
You don't see me going around trying to make a nekomimi sub section now do you? Because it's something I like, and I know a fair bit of people like, but you don't exactly see me going around flaunting it now do you?

Edit: Mein Gott, I'm in a ranting mood. Now logging off the forum for a bit to finish that list for the contest. G'day.

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Honestly the anti-brony circlejerk is just as annoying as the hardcore bronies themselves.
Funniest part to me is how its the same people every time whose major argument is that only manchildren whose pure existence is to fuck horses watch the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.