Status
Not open for further replies.

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
I suggest that we remove the MLP subforum.

It was created largely due to the influx of pony related media that flooded General and other parts of Skial. When MLP was at it's peak popularity it did a great job of keeping that material separate from the main threads. Now, it's inactive and barely anyone posts anything there anymore.

Most of the users who liked the children's show have left or are less active and the people left, overall, HATE My Little Pony. So it doesn't have a use anymore and no one wants it anymore. I prepose we remove it and/or change it to something else. Like "movies", "music" or "media".

Edit: Also this is a really good idea.

Raccoon99

Epic Skial Regular
I AM RACCOON99, AND I APPROVE OF THIS THREAD.
+1 Note: I HAVE watched MLP. And i do think it is better than all the other Cartoons today, I AM FUCKING SICK OF PEOPLE SPREADING PONY SHIT.
EDIT: And besides, WHO USES THAT SUB FORUM?

Reactions: bluehawk

Catswithtophats

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Have you seen an episode? because if not, why do you give a shit either?

Because it can become something people actually will use?
I know it keeps MLP crap out of the main forums, but if no one uses it anymore, change it to something that will be used. MLP isn't popular anymore... so...

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I suggest that we remove the MLP subforum.

It was created largely due to the influx of pony related media that flooded General and other parts of Skial. When MLP was at it's peak popularity it did a great job of keeping that material separate from the main threads. Now, it's inactive and barely anyone posts anything there anymore.

Most of the users who liked the children's show have left or are less active and the people left, overall, HATE My Little Pony. So it doesn't have a use anymore and no one wants it anymore. I prepose we remove it and/or change it to something else. Like "movies", "music" or "media".

Edit: and possibly making pony spamming in any forums (other than Unmod, naturally) a forum ban, for a period of time.

+1

Also +1 to ban all pony related content on skial

tumblr_m5b1l9gF7m1r3k1m8o1_500.png

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
I got a new suggestion. How bout we take suggestions to someplace with maturity since most skial users aren't capable of having a discussion without flaming!

inb4 moved to unmod by Zebra

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Honestly the anti-brony circlejerk is just as annoying as the hardcore bronies themselves.

Toxik

Contributor
Have you seen an episode? because if not, why do you give a shit either?
My friend forced me to watch the first episode :(
I completely understand why it would be popular with young girls, but to be honest, why it created such a huge fanbase in 19-29 year old boys is completely out of my reach. I don't see why they would get sucked up into it so much.
Since weed is getting legalized on tuesday, next weekend I'll have a friend over (the one who forced me to watch it), we'll hit it up a bit then watch a few more episodes on Netflix. Maybe then I'll see why people like it so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.