Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
I like this idea.
One of the, if not the only, reason Office is played so players can fall into the pit and stall/delay on Hale's side of the map for the entire round and not even play the mini-games. Once had that pit patched out and almost immediately people stopped playing it. It got reverted back for popularity.

+1 bad map

Reactions: Lord Zuko

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
All we really need for this map is to find a middle ground for the pit trap so people can have their fun without the round being delayed for so long

Pit trap aside I think the map is fine, I know people really dislike these corridor style type of maps but I believe it is a necessary evil since the maps are easier for newbies who want to get into death run without being dead 99% of the time, of course there is a middle ground but I think this map is completely fine for a deathrun map

I would say +1 thats if the pit trap isnt going to be turned into something better that people will like, but if someone can fix it that would be great

arctic dino

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
worst map i have ever seen
+1
:ragesmile:
You haven't seen shit.

1681936920627.png

Water!

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1, ik maps are chosen based on popularity but just because somethings popular doesnt make it good. Offfice is not good in the slightest. Please remove :)

• Dumb
Reactions: Sore