Verdessence

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
i dont get why a bad map is in skial, the memes are stale and 2020ish, no one will relate to it
the design is boring and minigames bore people off, it can contribute to losing people on the server, it can also set a bad example within deathrun as a whole, ruining it forever if a massive youtuber covers this map and its fanbase would think that "wow this map is deathrun? shit" ruining it forever

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
are maps removed or added based on popularity?
yup thats why the map pool for skial is kinda low compared to other servers only the most "popular" maps are selected. this applies to removing maps too so the more a map gets played the less it is likely to get removed and since maps like this are for some reason played alot despite most of the regulars disliking it they have stayed in the server

mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
yup thats why the map pool for skial is kinda low compared to other servers only the most "popular" maps are selected. this applies to removing maps too so the more a map gets played the less it is likely to get removed and since maps like this are for some reason played alot despite most of the regulars disliking it they have stayed in the server
please upvote my dr map suggestion, also thanks because im thinking about making a suggestions that advicates that they dont pick a map based on popularity

Genger

Banned
Yes but if I don't like it, then I don't like it. Simple as that. I will still play on it whenever it gets picked.

Last edited: