Verdessence

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
i dont get why a bad map is in skial, the memes are stale and 2020ish, no one will relate to it
the design is boring and minigames bore people off, it can contribute to losing people on the server, it can also set a bad example within deathrun as a whole, ruining it forever if a massive youtuber covers this map and its fanbase would think that "wow this map is deathrun? shit" ruining it forever

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
I think its time to retire gayrun. It's never picked anymore, and a better map could be taking its place.

Sir Trooper

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Mapper
then let's remove dr_stupidity as well, since that map its shittier than skibidi_toilet_beta_v1
I disagree. Well I personally don't like dr_stupidity, I can see there is a lot of effort and detail put in. I like many of the traps and the brush detail is top notch. I also like the cars that go through the map. Skibidi has none of these qualities.

Fode

Mildly Menacing Medic
I disagree. Well I personally don't like dr_stupidity, I can see there is a lot of effort and detail put in. I like many of the traps and the brush detail is top notch. I also like the cars that go through the map. Skibidi has none of these qualities.
Yes, but if artic dino's theory is to remove overplayed maps, than remove playstation too?? No. Exactly

• Dumb
Reactions: WhatAmI

arctic dino

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
Yes, but if artic dino's theory is to remove overplayed maps, than remove playstation too?? No. Exactly
I wasn't suggesting to remove overplayed maps.

And I take back what I said about dr_ancient_memes because I'd rather play that than dr_gayrun.

Last edited:

Bloodpop

Uncharitable Spy
bump + i haven't seen the map on skial alot, it lost it's popularity tbh
1703899316008.png

「Coronarena」

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
merry 1 year anniversary, 2nd most upvoted suggestion but not reviewed
41 upvotes isn't enough. Tiny number, map remains, suggestion ignored.

Also ignoring the fact that servers are typically 32 players so we've technically gone 9 over a full server worth of people who dislike this map. But y'know, small technicalities.