• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Meowcenary

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Yeah that guy at the very least would of sold off his expensive hats, especially one worth that much before trying to get himself VAC banned

He's probably spinning a bullshit story

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
It is funny how he writes what drove him into this, worrying about not being able to pay for his server.. but at the same time and next sentences describing how he bought the most expensive items with CASH because he could not bare to let other people have a bad end of a deal.

So that means he could not pay idk 30$/month for something but instead payed 5000$ for a pan or what do I know it is worth. Makes sense.

I spent $3500 on a sunbeams polar pullover that monkey had.
I was demotivated because I was scared that I wouldn't be able to pay off the monthly fee of their server hosting. I was afraid that my regulars would scram once they heard of the new system the server providers had for me.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Invest in some non-VAC servers and get that sweet sweet hacker (and masochist) demographic to fill up server space.

Luke

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Invest in some non-VAC servers and get that sweet sweet hacker (and masochist) demographic to fill up server space.

This makes me genuinely curious to see a server full of hackers, just hackers. 32 vs 32 with each side using aimbot... who would win?
...the correct answer is the rest of the community.

Reactions: Cream Tea and Toxik

T-Wayne

Server-Clearing Cynic
Contributor
This makes me genuinely curious to see a server full of hackers, just hackers. 32 vs 32 with each side using aimbot... who would win?
...the correct answer is the rest of the community.
No, the correct answer is "the last one alive" ;)

LiterallyCody

Totally Ordinary Human
Yeah that guy at the very least would of sold off his expensive hats, especially one worth that much before trying to get himself VAC banned

He's probably spinning a bullshit story

I heard the guy who held the most expensive unusual, the Unusual Team Captain; Flaming Effect got VAC'd and cannot sell it. Holy shit, now imagine the price of that unusual spike.

SuperNewman

Face-Melting F2Per
I heard the guy who held the most expensive unusual, the Unusual Team Captain; Flaming Effect got VAC'd and cannot sell it. Holy shit, now imagine the price of that unusual spike.

His steam profile was posted on the last page...

He had a clean Burning TC, and a couple of HOUWARs, among other things.