theoatsman

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
+1 for both, while turret is absolute shit i really hope it kicks out some map like multimaps or some bad map that doesnt get played alot

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
This got declined, oh well..., probably would've been approved if the only map that was being suggested was Space, maybe another time i suppose.

Whurr

Uncharitable Spy
might've been declined, but -1 for turret, my reasons being that the lighting is just bad (hello CBS that i couldn't spot because he blended in with his surroundings) and there's virtually no ammo packs on the map (pretty sure there's just 1 full ammo pack) forcing red to have engineers just to not run out of ammo is just plain bad map design, and +1 for space
also lol, lmao at suggesting taking cinema out and having turret take it's place, even if this did get approved, a suggestion would've been posted to readd it back into the map pool. maybe if you just suggested space alone it might've gotten approved

Reactions: Zeke Aileron

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
might've been declined, but -1 for turret, my reasons being that the lighting is just bad (hello CBS that i couldn't spot because he blended in with his surroundings) and there's virtually no ammo packs on the map (pretty sure there's just 1 full ammo pack) forcing red to have engineers just to not run out of ammo is just plain bad map design, and +1 for space
also lol, lmao at suggesting taking cinema out and having turret take it's place, even if this did get approved, a suggestion would've been posted to readd it back into the map pool. maybe if you just suggested space alone it might've gotten approved
that wasn't the bargain that was struck

• Haha
Reactions: Toxik

Zeke Aileron

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
that wasn't the bargain that was struck

6j3WXMd.png
Did you forget what you posted previously, this...

shall replace cinema
a soul for a soul

uc37W8U.png
So yeah... Glad this was declined... if only Space maybe...