hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
“It’s a joy for me because I’m one of those people who loves playing PlayStation and Xbox," the 28-year-old said. "So with my thumbs I like to think I’m probably quite useful."

Name who uttered this quote and what it was in reference to.

Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...th-Taser-outside-Buckingham-Palace-named.html
Can't make out if this is the biggest fail of a suicide bomber, or he forgot to grab a hostage...
Apparently you've never heard of the 2010 Stockholm bombing, only Swedish suicide bombing in history and it was basically some Iraqi walking into a city corner, blowing himself up except his explosives fizzled so he only managed to injure two people lightly while he himself died.

So basically he walked into a corner and died. Woopdiedoo.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I like the way they cunningly inject this into the story.
The two knives Mr Rehman had been carrying, an Afghan-style hat, a set of prayer beads and his high-top trainers remained within the cordon

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
Apparently you've never heard of the 2010 Stockholm bombing, only Swedish suicide bombing in history and it was basically some Iraqi walking into a city corner, blowing himself up except his explosives fizzled so he only managed to injure two people lightly while he himself died.

So basically he walked into a corner and died. Woopdiedoo.

Apparently you never heard of the underwear bomber. Boarded a plane in detroit and tried to light his underwear which was made of some kinda weird explosive on fire. Basically he just managed to light his crotch on fire and then was arrested.

Reactions: Tomatketchup