• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dbj4837

Unremarkable User
how is my gamer name of Dirty Bearded Jew racist? i am a Dirty Bearded Jew. please someone tell me why i was banned from a group i am part of for the same name i had when i was invited

dbj4837

Unremarkable User
i've been a member of this group for over a year and as i said i am a jew and i'm only calling myself a dirty bearded jew

dbj4837

Unremarkable User
ego banned me for the same reason only to find out it was really cuz i was badly domming one of the admins and talked shit. i'm still banned from ego and still a member

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You weren't banned for dominating an admin. And you have a previous ban for racism which makes it hard to believe you.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
ego banned me for the same reason only to find out it was really cuz i was badly domming one of the admins and talked shit. i'm still banned from ego and still a member
I cant see this being racist, I mean if you had the name dirty bearded American or dirty bearded catholic it wouldn't be seen as racist.

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
the "talked shit" was probably what caused you to get banned on ego servers as they dont allow any foul, degrading or racist remarks

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Are you going to make a decision on this mittens? (it's you're bag) - maybe best to resolve before the ban expires, and tag the thread.

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
Guys, Dirty bearded jew, is not racist, dirty is an adjective for beard. Not for jew. There is no adjective for Jew in his name.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Guys, Dirty bearded jew, is not racist, dirty is an adjective for beard. Not for jew. There is no adjective for Jew in his name.
Right. And I could be named "dirty fucking black man" and get away with it.
Oh, the black guy isn't dirty, he's just wild in bed.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
You have had the name for a long time on Skial and I find it weird that no other admins have seen you with the name before so I see your point. However, there is no way for you to prove you are a Jew just like there is no way for someone to prove they are black so we don't allow racism even from those who say they are. I also don't see why a Jew would stretch the common anti Semitic "dirty Jew" into a "Dirty Bearded Jew" - either way it's not ok. We can't allow racism and somehow allow antisemitism.

You also have an interesting name history with names like "Generic Racist Name", "lets play: wack a jew", and "the one bible warns of" - I suppose these could have different interpretations and are borderline but with your previous ban for racism I'm learning towards over the line.

You still haven't followed the correct format.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
So wait just having Jew in your name makes you racist? I don't see how having a dirty beard is racist. Yeah it seems he has had a racist name in the past but that's not why he was banned.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So wait just having Jew in your name makes you racist? I don't see how having a dirty beard is racist. Yeah it seems he has had a racist name in the past but that's not why he was banned.
He can use the name "Bearded Jew" for all I care it's the dirty part that is not ok.

"Do you see that insert color of skin or religious belief man over there? He got a very dirty beard."

If the description is used in a context were pointing out the dirty beard is to express your belief that humanity are divided by races and some races are superior to another; then yes, I would agree that this ban are right.

"Dirty Bearded Jew" is not racism unless the context are as such, and in this case I will have to disagree with your judgement, Mittens. There is not enough evidence to prove the context of this case.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
So let me get this straight you all think that
"Big Lipped African"
"Stingy Jew"
"Dirty Fucking Black Man" (Cylosis example)
"Small Penis Asian"
"Lazy Unemployed Mexican"
are ok?

k.

So let me get this straight you all think that
"Big Lipped African"
"Stingy Jew"
"Dirty Fucking Black Man" (Cylosis example)
"Small Penis Asian"
"Lazy Unemployed Mexican"
are ok?

k.

I evaluated your judgement based on the information that I could gather from this topic and his profile on hlstats where history of both his chat and aliases are available. The names that you have quoted are not visible for me (except Cyclosis example) so I could not include their usage in my statement.

If those names have been used by djb4837, then I will agree with the ban given. The context of some of those are clearly to provoke with racism. I do not understand why he did not get banned while under those older names when they have such a clear context behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.