• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Well if you're referring to yourself not being made a candidate, then I would say that tiny tantrum you just threw would be a good example as to why you weren't on the list.
All I'm saying is that these guys no one even knew. I've been here for about a couple of months now. I'm not saying I need it. I don't think I'm that ready. I just figured a mention would be great. But no.

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
All I'm saying is that these guys no one even knew. I've been here for about a couple of months now. I'm not saying I need it. I don't think I'm that ready. I just figured a mention would be great. But no.
Just because you don't recognize them doesn't mean they just showed up out of the blue, maybe they just don't garner quite as much attention as your self.

Sharkey

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Enough people, and the right people knew them. It's better to be less known than known for throwing tantrums.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
Just because you don't recognize them doesn't mean they just showed up out of the blue, maybe they just don't garner quite as much attention as your self.
I guess. I was just blown away that there was no recognition whatsoever. I figurd at could at least get into that "Last Resorts" List Botty made at the bottom. :(

Particle Man

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Just gonna throw this out here, I've been here for the entire time I've been playing Tf2 (a year). Just now decided to actually "join" the community, though.

Bottiger

Administrator
We have enough east coast admins right now.

Being an admin is not a status symbol. The people that play on our servers like you are just as valuable, if not more, than some of the current admins.

Reactions: Toxik

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
We have enough east coast admins right now.

Being an admin is not a status symbol. The people that play on our servers like you are just as valuable, if not more, than some of the current admins.
Okay I understand. Yeah, East Coast is pretty covered. My point always is, I'd like to admin Fort Wars because I have to deal with so many Prop Spamming Griefers there. It's tiresome to have to contact an Admin to solve my problems for me. But iff you have enough, I can go without Admin for awhile. I don't exactly need it.

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
Okay I understand. Yeah, East Coast is pretty covered. My point always is, I'd like to admin Fort Wars because I have to deal with so many Prop Spamming Griefers there. It's tiresome to have to contact an Admin to solve my problems for me. But iff you have enough, I can go without Admin for awhile. I don't exactly need it.
It can be annoying to have to call in an admin. The great thing about being a reg on a server is that most people there recognize you. When I join the skial hightower and see a greifer or afk I simply say through voice "Hey, guys (insert name here) is afk/ greifing. I'm going to initiate a vote against them in a sec, so be prepared."
Passes 90% of the time, no admin required.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Wow. Just wow. All of those people just get fucking Admin handed to them on a fucking silver platter...and not a single fucking recognition. I'm sorry, but that's some Bullshit right there.

HOW MAD BRO? 1-10

and grats to the new admins. if you have any question im available to answer anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.