• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
It can be annoying to have to call in an admin. The great thing about being a reg on a server is that most people there recognize you. When I join the skial hightower and see a greifer or afk I simply say through voice "Hey, guys (insert name here) is afk/ greifing. I'm going to initiate a vote against them in a sec, so be prepared."
Passes 90% of the time, no admin required.
I guess there's perks to being a Reg. Not just an Admin. Too bad though. I'm always getting asked to Ban people when someone sees the Skial Tag. Then I have to explain I'm not an Admin, but I can get one if there's a problem.

StemsAndSeeds

Truly Feared Pyro
WARNING!!!! TL/DR

lol... havent posted on this forum in a month.... and i remember why i stopped.... some serious god damn cry babies.... well one in particular.... viperstriker you need to relax bro, you take this shit waaay to seriously... and please stop using me as a way to prove a point, that does not help your case at all.... i put in an admin application as a joke, i have no interest in being an admin here or anywhere else for that matter.

My rage is an act... i do it for laughs.... you obviously dont get it and probably never will... but do you know why thats ok? because its a game dude... its for fun.... so for the love of god stop taking this shit so seriously, admins are needed to enforce rules.... not as a show of status.... if you want to have fun, here is a thought.... play the game and stopping being a little baby.....

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
WARNING!!!! TL/DR

lol... havent posted on this forum in a month.... and i remember why i stopped.... some serious god damn cry babies.... well one in particular.... viperstriker you need to relax bro, you take this shit waaay to seriously... and please stop using me as a way to prove a point, that does not help your case at all.... i put in an admin application as a joke, i have no interest in being an admin here or anywhere else for that matter.

My rage is an act... i do it for laughs.... you obviously dont get it and probably never will... but do you know why thats ok? because its a game dude... its for fun.... so for the love of god stop taking this shit so seriously, admins are needed to enforce rules.... not as a show of status.... if you want to have fun, here is a thought.... play the game and stopping being a little baby.....
DOES THAT MEAN I CAN BE YOUR FREND NOA?!

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
WARNING!!!! TL/DR

Wow.... Stems......... Thanks...... For...... All of.... Tho...se..... Elipsis............
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

JayDee

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Wow.... Stems......... Thanks...... For...... All of.... Tho...se..... Elipsis............
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

no u

Toxik

Contributor
WARNING!!!! TL/DR

Who said you could come out? You're still grounded. Back to your corner mister.

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
WARNING!!!! TL/DR

I know that you put in the Admin App as a joke, to see if anyone really gave a shit as who was Admin and who wasn't. I know the rage is an act. It's just after awhile, I need to do a Client Mute because I have someone pretty much screaming into my ear the entire time. I know I take stuff as srs bsns. I'm sorry I used you to prove a point. That was a little uncalled for. The only reason I have applied for Admin is 1. Because I hate having to run and get an Admin whenever there's a shitstorm brewing somewhere. And 2. Because I'm so fucking sick of being bugged by randm people on a Server to ban someone they don't like, since they see the Skial Clan Tag.

StemsAndSeeds

Truly Feared Pyro
blah....... blah........ blah.......... blah........... cinic......... im....... going......... to......... make.......... sweet............. love.......... to.............my..............hand.............while............. your...............internet..............girlfriend..............screams...............my.................name.................

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I know that you put in the Admin App as a joke, to see if anyone really gave a shit as who was Admin and who wasn't. I know the rage is an act. It's just after awhile, I need to do a Client Mute because I have someone pretty much screaming into my ear the entire time. I know I take stuff as srs bsns. I'm sorry I used you to prove a point. That was a little uncalled for. The only reason I have applied for Admin is 1. Because I hate having to run and get an Admin whenever there's a shitstorm brewing somewhere. And 2. Because I'm so fucking sick of being bugged by randm people on a Server to ban someone they don't like, since they see the Skial Clan Tag.
You forgot that you want godmode and to noclip on trade.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
blah....... blah........ blah.......... blah........... cinic......... im....... going......... to......... make.......... sweet............. love.......... to.............my..............hand.............while............. your...............internet..............girlfriend..............screams...............my.................name.................

Wow.... Stems....... How's.... That......... 18"....... Dildo........ In....... Yo.......ur........ Ass............... Treating........... You..........?

Photek

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
0e61f7d40b5706c2de6d989e51d49528stewie880.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.