Gary Mofo Oak

Positively Inhumane Poster
Let's just say the giant "ILLEGAL VERSION OF VISTA" notification in the corner gave it away.
oh yeah... I can explain that..my mum managed to get a virus on the comp..took it in to get it "fixed" at a cheap comp shop and they installed a false version. She needs to take it to Best Buy to get it properly fixed.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
If the PC came with Vista, go through the activation routine. Key should be on the case.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
do not take it to best buy they over charge you. fix it yourself. just enter in a key somewhere. urs should be on the case or sometimes the back of the computer itself

i can help ya find one if you ever need one.

Gary Mofo Oak

do not take it to best buy they over charge you. fix it yourself. just enter in a key somewhere. urs should be on the case or sometimes the back of the computer itself

i can help ya find one if you ever need one.
yeah I find they do overcharge.. Im not sure where the key would be.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
HP: Typically on the side close to the bottom.

Dell: On top, usually closer to the back of the top.

Everyone else: Find the dumb rainbow sticker with the metallic stripe through it.

Reactions: Luckyboxes

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
HP: Typically on the side close to the bottom.

Dell: On top, usually closer to the back of the top.

Everyone else: Find the dumb rainbow sticker with the metallic stripe through it.
that doesnt work if you have 7 :c

RisenDemon

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
My computer used to run a Vista, now I'm rockin' with a 7 Ultimate.
BTW, I know how to make your computer look legitimate.

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
oh yeah... I can explain that..my mum managed to get a virus on the comp..took it in to get it "fixed" at a cheap comp shop and they installed a false version. She needs to take it to Best Buy to get it properly fixed.

So not only did they install a fake version but they didn't even give you Windows 7? Lol that is kind of funny.

And please don't take your computer to Best Buy. They are the worst.

Gigz

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
nooblololol.png

Nothing fancy, Fantasy art I found online.

Luckyboxes

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Well, they can only legally install what came with the PC.

I sent Gary an activation assistant. Let's see how this goes.

You would think they'd be able to find the sticker with the key on it then. Pretty standard, no?

This is all probably an elaborate lie to cover up Gary's tracks after outting herself with the screenshot. Thief!!! :suspicious:

Gary Mofo Oak

You would think they'd be able to find the sticker with the key on it then. Pretty standard, no?

This is all probably an elaborate lie to cover up Gary's tracks after outting herself with the screenshot. Thief!!! :suspicious:
you clearly don't know how computer illiterate I am, lucky.. what Roman sent me seems to be working, we'll just have to wait and see if it holds up.