Gen.mcMuster

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Ej4uW.jpg

Is your nest hidden in the nooks of that cliff?

N1SMOMAX

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
desktopkdk.png

My desktop... although i have 20+ pics that change every 3 minutes... it settled on Anime-ized Bioshock :D

Yes it is completely empty and my taskbar sinks down below the pic when i'm not moving my mouse... you can kinda see it there :lol:

Reactions: DeadHerald

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Awww.. DeLorean DMC-12... This car was a dream when I first saw "Back to the Future"

It still is and i would love to own one. It's always been a dream of mine to get pulled over by a cop and get asked how fast i was going while driving one of these babies.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It still is and i would love to own one. It's always been a dream of mine to get pulled over by a cop and get asked how fast i was going while driving one of these babies.
... and, like... Excuse me officer, I've just come from 1945 where I was trying to bust Hitler's ass... :D And then officer would ask you to pass DUI test to make sure you are not stoned the fuck up :D

Sinnx

Wicked Nasty Engineer
... and, like... Excuse me officer, I've just come from 1945 where I was trying to bust Hitler's ass... :D And then officer would ask you to pass DUI test to make sure you are not stoned the fuck up :D

haha... you gotta be like: IT'S YOUR KIDS OFFICER, SOMETHING'S GOTTA BE DONE ABOUT YOUR KIDS!!"

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is my laptop, I'm too OCD and anal about everything. Nothing on my screen :/. (yes I know my laptops a mac):

I'll post my other computer latr.