Toxik

Contributor
Does anyone know anything about the Pokemon subReddit blowing up with new Pokemons? Some hacker got into X/Y and is showing a whole bunch of unrevealed Pokemons and I'm not sure why they were hidden

Mothership

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Does anyone know anything about the Pokemon subReddit blowing up with new Pokemons? Some hacker got into X/Y and is showing a whole bunch of unrevealed Pokemons and I'm not sure why they were hidden
They're probably just event legendaries like Mew, Deoxys, Victini etc. We just didn't know about them cos we haven't really hacked the game like we did in Gen V.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
So I have pokemon Y now, so I am thinking of doing a Nuzlocke challenge. Any suggestion as to what sorta rules I should implement.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Ok my rules will be
1. If a pokemon faints they are considered dead and will be released, no revives.
2. All pokemon will have a nickname of some sorts
3.Only Pokemon I first encounter in on a route or in a cave is the only one I will capture for that route, at the same time if its not one I do not want I can wonder trade it. This is once per route so after I catch I have the option to wonder trade it to hope for something better. After that the option is gone.
4.No Reloads if I fuck up then I fuck up
5.Will use only the same amount of pokemon that the gym leader will be using, same for the elite 4
6.If I wipe then game over
7.Mercy Rule: If I run into a shiny pokemon I can break rule 3
8. Level Limit: Pokemon in my team will only be level to the point of the highest level the current gym leader/champion. ex. If the leader highest level pokemon is 15 then my pokemon can not surpass level 15.
9.NO EXP SHARE Fuck that

I cant think of anymore limitations. There are some I can grab but I am too much of a chicken to do them.

Mewkin

Face-Melting F2Per
Contributor
The 7th member of my perfectly bred "Elite Box" roster hatched a few days ago, on a really shitty day, but this made it up for me.
ESzTvLZ.jpg

I wasn't even going for a shiny, just wanted perfect IVs and the nature I wanted to become a hybrid attacker, but suddenly fabulous Larvitar.

~That Guy~

Uncharitable Spy
I've never understood IV's :(

Basically, every pokemon has 1-31 Independent values in each stat (attack def spA spdef, speed). They are random when you find pokemon in the wild, and each one ups that stat a certain amount. You can breed a lot of pokemon to get pokemon with 31 IVs in each stat if you have like a week on your hands with nothing to do but pokemon. People do this to get better pokes for competitive. You good?

Toxik

Contributor
Basically, every pokemon has 1-31 Independent values in each stat (attack def spA spdef, speed). They are random when you find pokemon in the wild, and each one ups that stat a certain amount. You can breed a lot of pokemon to get pokemon with 31 IVs in each stat if you have like a week on your hands with nothing to do but pokemon. People do this to get better pokes for competitive. You good?
That makes sense, but I just never understood why people got so obsessed over it, I guess I don't understand it because I never really did competitive matches, just played the game lol
Thanks for explaining though :D

Mothership

Gore-Spattered Heavy
You can breed a lot of pokemon to get pokemon with 31 IVs in each stat if you have like a week on your hands with nothing to do but pokemon.?
It can actually be a much shorter time now that Friend Safari Pokemon are guaranteed to have to 2 perfect IVs. Also, depending on what build you're using, you might not even need a perfect six spread.

~That Guy~

Uncharitable Spy
That makes sense, but I just never understood why people got so obsessed over it, I guess I don't understand it because I never really did competitive matches, just played the game lol
Thanks for explaining though :D

Anytime. I love to spew pokemon-ly knowledge.

Twilight

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Sad days guys lost three kadabra Mr.Spoons, axew Axel, and pikachu Mickey went down. They shall be missed

Silver Ag

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Just going to bump this and say I got new ds, thus new code. 1864-9971-0572 and I added everyone again with both code I gave out.
The other code was 3566-1781-7612

Thorin Oakenshield

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
May as well have ya'll add me, I'm doing a Family Circus run-through of Y and since I tend to specialize in Fire Pokemon I'm getting hammered at the 2nd Gym. Gonna level up a magikarp or something to get past 'em.

0490-6463-0145

Chief of Bears

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I forgot all bout this thread. Don't know if it matters since I'm kinda late to the bandwagon but my code is 2852-8723-3994