[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
I figured I'd make this for everyone now that the new Pokemon games are released. Just a place to post the version you're playing, your team, your progress, questions, discoveries, etc.

As for me
Version: Pokemon Y ( I didn't know what the differences were, I just picked one)
Badges: 8
Team:
Bubbles the Greninja (Lv. 79)
Blaziken (Lv. 84)
Yveltal (Lv. 68)
Morgan LeFay the Doublade (Lv. 73)
Leroy the Garchomp (Lv. 70)
Frankie the Lucario (Lv. 72)

I really like the rollerskates and I see most of my money going towards playing dressup :d

Edit: Apparently "Viola" and "Violet" are not acceptable nicknames :c Also all I find are females in the wild @_@

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Contributor
Got my first badge. Replaced Rosie the Budew with Charles the Bulbasaur.

Controls have been kinda wonky trying to skate around Lumiose City, but I'm loving everything so far :d

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Contributor
Haven't purchased it yet... >_< How is it?

I purposely didn't keep up to date with anything so it would all be a surprise, and I lovelovelove all the changes they've made so far (that I've noticed, at least D: )

Sort-of Complaints: The rollerblading is nifty, but it's kinda finicky :\ it's sometimes easier to just run with b+the directional buttons than to use the Circlepad thingy
I guess they put some filters on nicknaming, but it's ended up blocking some normal names too :c
Attack animations feel like they lag a little but it might just be me o:

Party Chocobo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Don't have it but was talking with Shiny about it. He tried Wonder Trading for the first time...
ep21XGW.png

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
got it on midnight release. I got both games, but I'm only playing X right now. I only have 1 badge.
My team is
Lvl.18 Hippopotas
Lvl. 19 Honedge
Lv.20 Tyrunt named Jaws
Lvl. 24 Quiladin named X factor (Gonna name my Y starter having something to do with Y)
Lvl.25 wartortle named shelly
Lvl.26 Combusken

PROTIP: To get a torchic with a hidden ability go to mystery gift and get a gift via internet. It has it's mega evo stone with it too.

Reactions: [YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Little_Lano

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
I'm strapped for cash now a days, so I picked up two night shifts at a bar just so I can get the game.
I finished my last shift at 5am on Saturday so I decided to go straight to Game to pick up a copy of X,
Having bought the game, I raced home to play it.

After 10minutes of trying to get the game to work, I remembered that you you needed a 3Ds to play the game, and I only have a DS lite.

I cried my self to sleep, won't be able to afford to buy a 3ds anytime soon since university text books cost shit loads and my brain is telling I should pay my bills and eat before I get a DS.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm strapped for cash now a days, so I picked up two night shifts at a bar just so I can get the game.
I finished my last shift at 5am on Saturday so I decided to go straight to Game to pick up a copy of X,

After 10minutes of trying to get the game to work, I remembered that you you needed a 3Ds to play the game, and I only have a DS lite.

I cried my self to sleep, won't be able to afford to buy a 3ds anytime soon since university text books cost shit loads and my brain is telling I should pay my bills and eat before I get a DS.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Not sure if horribly sad or hilarious.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Contributor

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Awe that's terrible :c Hopefully you can get it for the holidays, or if you're lucky, before that :d

Is anyone else finding that Pokemon in the wild are overwhelmingly one gender? I've found almost all females and I might run out of nicknames DX
I still haven't tried any of the other features, but I plan to after I go wake up Snorlax o:

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Awe that's terrible :c Hopefully you can get it for the holidays, or if you're lucky, before that :d

Is anyone else finding that Pokemon in the wild are overwhelmingly one gender? I've found almost all females and I might run out of nicknames DX
I still haven't tried any of the other features, but I plan to after I go wake up Snorlax o:

Yea, almost all of my pokemon are female.

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
I tried to enter my name as "Hitler's BFF" You can't put the word Hitler anywhere in the game; it won't let you

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Contributor
got it on midnight release. I got both games, but I'm only playing X right now. I only have 1 badge.
My team is
Lvl.18 Hippopotas
Lvl. 19 Honedge
Lv.20 Tyrunt named Jaws
Lvl. 24 Quiladin named X factor (Gonna name my Y starter having something to do with Y)
Lvl.25 wartortle named shelly
Lvl.26 Combusken

PROTIP: To get a torchic with a hidden ability go to mystery gift and get a gift via internet. It has it's mega evo stone with it too.

I'm starting to think I should've gotten a Tyrunt :c
I saw it in the gym fight and it looks really cool. Amaura is just kinda... weird.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm starting to think I should've gotten a Tyrunt :c
I saw it in the gym fight and it looks really cool. Amaura is just kinda... weird.

I haven't used it yet, really. My other 2 pokemon are lower than him so I have to train them before I use him.
Funny story, just beat that gym. It's kinda weird how you can already get a fossil and bring it back to life before the 2nd gym.