Tomatketchup

Banned
Contributor
Now I just had to make a Prussian Blastoise.

5le9mb.jpg

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
"Some more changes regarding types have been announced; Ghost types are no longer affected by moves that prevent fleeing such as Mean Look. Grass Pokémon can't be seeded or affected by moves such as SleepPowder or Stun Spore. Electric types can no longer be Paralysed"

HOLY FUCK ELECTRIC TYPE OP

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"Some more changes regarding types have been announced; Ghost types are no longer affected by moves that prevent fleeing such as Mean Look. Grass Pokémon can't be seeded or affected by moves such as SleepPowder or Stun Spore. Electric types can no longer be Paralysed"

HOLY FUCK ELECTRIC TYPE OP

I'm surprised that they're just now changing these, I mean the ghost type things weren't that noticeable, poisoned grass types made sense, but paralyzed electric types just didn't.

But yeah, now they're going to be so OP, sucks that I don't have a 3DS to enjoy it in X and Y.

SarcasticWisdom

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm surprised that they're just now changing these, I mean the ghost type things weren't that noticeable, poisoned grass types made sense, but paralyzed electric types just didn't.

But yeah, now they're going to be so OP, sucks that I don't have a 3DS to enjoy it in X and Y.

Old but, get a 2DS m8