• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
He's waiting for the right moment to strike. He's following all of us, after all. He's probably waiting for us to stop posting about him and may try to slither his way back into the community again.

xTheosis

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
He's waiting for the right moment to strike. He's following all of us, after all. He's probably waiting for us to stop posting about him and may try to slither his way back into the community again.
He is gathering his crew of psychopaths, 5 year old fatties who only know three words (fuck, fags, Gtfo), and scammers so he can mass invade Skial and threaten a DDoS. *Gasp* :ohno:

basiate

Positively Inhumane Poster

He isn't following me...

Now I feel excluded. :alone:

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
He is gathering his crew of psychopaths, 5 year old fatties who only know three words (fuck, fags, Gtfo), and scammers so he can mass invade Skial and threaten a DDoS. *Gasp* :ohno:
Emphasis on "threaten"
I think he's already demonstrated his general incompetence.

Now can we just ban him and let this thread die?

He isn't following me...

Now I feel excluded. :alone:
Don't worry, I'll follow you <3

ModSe7en

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
nsh2nfollowing.png

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.