• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I just want to go on record and say that I think it's absolutely hilarious that this kid tries to get me banned for calling him out on being a shark, and in the process manages to get more hatred aimed at himself than at me.

It's funny; I was actually in the middle of writing a plea to the mods for them to take action against you, Noob, for your constant trolling and sharking. But I think you actually managed to save me a lot of trouble and showed the mods just how stupid you can be, all on your own.

It's a good thing you've made your profile private, Noob. Otherwise you'd have a hard time maintaining any reputation anywhere.

I've been on Skial for like, 3 days, and already I've managed to make some kid shit himself and ask the admins to change his diaper. I feel kinda honored.

Also, I'm still 100% sure that you haven't sold a single key at 2.66 yet. :D

EDIT: Also, for fun, I did a quick Google of his SteamID and it shows bans for several different gaming networks, all for abusive behavior and disrespecting their communities.

He's not trying to make trades. He's trying to rip people off and start trouble in the process (as evidenced by his presence in this thread, and others).

If there's anybody around here who actually needs to be banned, I think it's Noob.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
His behavior definitely is like the one of a 10 year old kid and his reactions are too but still if you don't like his prices then don't buy form him and that should be the end of the story. He will sooner or later change his prices if nobody buys but there is always someone who buys your product.
Everybody involved should just calm down.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
but still if you don't like his prices then don't buy form him and that should be the end of the story. .
*from

And no, he's already proven himself to be too boneheaded to back down when his sales abilities are challenged.
When he isn't not selling things, he's gallivanting around other people's threads spewing profanities. Regardless of whether or not he makes any sales, I'll bet you he'll stick around just to fuck around with us. Because kids always want the last word.

Xel'Naga

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
His behavior definitely is like the one of a 10 year old kid and his reactions are too but still if you don't like his prices then don't buy form him and that should be the end of the story. He will sooner or later change his prices if nobody buys but there is always someone who buys your product.
Everybody involved should just calm down.
The problem is that he's not going to lower his prices. Nobody, in two threads of his, has made an offer to buy from him at the price he suggested. About a dozen people all conclusively told him that he was asking unrealistic prices.

He knows this, and he continues to ask that price. He is trolling the trade forum, and is wasting other traders' time/resources dealing with his nonsense. It's obvious that this guy doesn't care to sell anything, but instead just wants to be the resident troll.

(cYs) Del Piero

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
The problem is that he's not going to lower his prices. Nobody, in two threads of his, has made an offer to buy from him at the price he suggested. About a dozen people all conclusively told him that he was asking unrealistic prices.

He knows this, and he continues to ask that price. He is trolling the trade forum, and is wasting other traders' time/resources dealing with his nonsense. It's obvious that this guy doesn't care to sell anything, but instead just wants to be the resident troll.
It's not your problem if he doesn't lower his prices. It's a free market economy and everybody is allowed to make the prices they want. It's not Communism here where an institution sets the price.
Why do you even care about his price? You won't buy from him anyway so just drop it.

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
It's not your problem if he doesn't lower his prices. It's a free market economy and everybody is allowed to make the prices they want. It's not Communism here where an institution sets the price.
Why do you even care about his price? You won't buy from him anyway so just drop it.
Well it's not just about his pigheadedness anymore, it seems that it's also about how he feels the need to demean and swear at anyone who doesn't want to suck him dry for his keys. It doesn't exactly make him look like a productive member of the community, quite the opposite in fact. Or at least, that's how I'm seeing it.

Toxik

Contributor
Xel'Naga, you may be a brony, but.. (insert Full Metal Jacket "HELL I LIKE YOU, you can come over to my house and fuck my sister!" clip I have been searching for during the past 10 minutes and couldn't find just that clip without the punch in the guts)

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
xdmib.png

Looks like someone wants to know when there's a new post he can try and troll.

Toxik

Contributor
If I were a photoshop pr0 I'd photoshop a "No one is following you" with a foreveralone icon where the player's icon goes

Status
Not open for further replies.