• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noobsayhi2nooB

Uncharitable Spy
Please include proof. Proof includes:
Can you please ban him and remove the posts posted by this guy "Xel'Naga"on my thread thanks.

There's clear evidence of him ruining my current thread as well as previous ones and this goes on and on I am done complaining. Current thread http://www.skial.com/threads/selling-keys-2-66-each-also-selling-g-purity-fists-only-2-ref.4775/

Previous thread http://www.skial.com/threads/closed-selling-keys-2-66-sold-out-sold-out-sold-out.4554/

There was another post as well but one of the admins cleared everything.

CiNiC

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
This has been handled.
To all, as JD said, please use the proper ban format next time.
Leaving thread open in case he feels the need to publicly contest it.
cnc.gif

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Actually, Xel'Naga is probably the first sane person I've done trading with. The only arsehole here is Noobsayhi2nooB.
There's clear evidence of him ruining my current thread as well as previous ones and this goes on and on I am done complaining.
Don't even try. I'd like to direct everybody to exhibit A.
Now, if I recall correctly, I saw everybody bashing your thread for your high key prices and stepped in to explain that 2.66 is still cheaper than spending $2.50 on a key. Apparently that was your cue to go take a shit on my thread and harass me with poorly written posts containing a good helping of "fucks" and "fags"
On the contrary, Xel'Naga has this terrible habit of writing well organized, well written comebacks.
Now would you mind taking the stick out of your ass and accept the fact that this was uncalled for?

EDIT: Oh would you look at that, he deleted a bunch of his posts off my thread.

xTheosis

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
Actually, Xel'Naga is probably the first sane person I've done trading with. The only arsehole here is Noobsayhi2nooB.

Don't even try. I'd like to direct everybody to exhibit A.
Now, if I recall correctly, I saw everybody bashing your thread for your high key prices and stepped in to explain that 2.66 is still cheaper than spending $2.50 on a key. Apparently that was your cue to go take a shit on my thread and harass me with poorly written posts containing a good helping of "fucks" and "fags"
On the contrary, Xel'Naga has this terrible habit of writing well organized, well written comebacks.
Now would you mind taking the stick out of your ass and accept the fact that this was uncalled for?
I can agree that the real noob here is "Noobsayhi2nooB" himself. I was an interested buyer of his product (Wanga Prick) and I made an offer of 2 refined as the spreadsheet also listed the same price. Then, he replied that the Wanga Prick was "clean" and should be worth 2.66 or some shit like that. I then stated that the spreadsheet was already listing CLEAN product prices and shortly after, he responded with a string of "Fucks, Fags, and GTFOs" and proceeded to spam my profile.

Oh, and he deleted the spam on my profile + made his profile private. How nice.

Fishmonger

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I can agree that the real noob here is "Noobsayhi2nooB" himself. I was an interested buyer of his product (Wanga Prick) and I made an offer of 2 refined as the spreadsheet also listed the same price. Then, he replied that the Wanga Prick was "clean" and should be worth 2.66 or some shit like that. I then stated that the spreadsheet was already listing CLEAN product prices and shortly after, he responded with a string of "Fucks, Fags, and GTFOs" and proceeded to spam my profile.

Oh, and he deleted the spam on my profile + made his profile private. How nice.

Wow what a wanker prick.

Noobsayhi2nooB

Uncharitable Spy
Try to ignore trolls. :p

You don't wanna step on my toes son, kindly leave my posts alone and mind your own business and I'll do the same.

As for xTheosis, Cylosis, Xel and that 8 year old kid who keeps thinking everyone around him is 8 years old.. I have never bothered to post anything on anyone's thread even if their prices are over the top I keep my opinions to myself. But now don't expect this to be the end you guys have just wound me up. Watch your posts..

Have a good day everyone.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
You don't wanna step on my toes son, kindly leave my posts alone and mind your own business and I'll do the same.

As for xTheosis, Cylosis, Xel and that 8 year old kid who keeps thinking everyone around him is 8 years old.. I have never bothered to post anything on anyone's thread even if their prices are over the top I keep my opinions to myself. But now don't expect this to be the end you guys have just wound me up. Watch your posts..

Not a good idea to make threats in threads that moderators and admins keep an eye on, buddy. Watch YOUR posts.

BadGuy

Server-Clearing Cynic
Holy shit Noob, do you have any how much of an angry toddler you sound right now? They're posts, on a forum, they can't physically hurt you. Quit your bitching, stop threatening other members, and g-g-g-get over it. (It might help not to jack up prices when del piero sells keys for 0.85 and you a dollar higher, no shit you're called a price jacker)

Reactions: Xel'Naga

hairybutts

Uncharitable Spy
So wait, this kid decided to dick it up and be a metal whore, but when he was finally told off with some good old fashioned logic he decided to cry for a ban? Please tell me this was "handled" by simply giving Xel'Naga a warning to not to make little kids cry, instead of flat out banning him.

Oh yes, I almost forgot: Noobsayhi2noob, allow me to direct you here. I think it may solve some of the problems you have been having with not being respected. http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/10840393832/2/tumblr_lsbojo9uF61r3mjqm

Reactions: Toxik

Fishmonger

Somewhat Threatening Sniper

I will step on your toes. They call me the #1 toe stepper. So don't fucking call me son. :challenge:

Status
Not open for further replies.