Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Servers:. Dustbowl Texas/NY/LA, occasional Payload and Orange

HLStatsX: http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2758946#

Time Zone: Central Standard Time (US) I work nights - I am mostly on during nighttime hours

Will you get mad if you lose admin: Absolutely not, I would only request the reason why.

What do you type to ban your own SteamID for 30 minutes for the reason obvious aimbot?:
Type /sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:14439433" 30 "obvious aimbot"
(3rd edit) (fixed)

Admin Experience: None within TF2 however I do have management/officer background in clans with other games

Additional Information: My name is Max. I'm 25 years old and in school for nursing, afterwards I plan to attend med school to be a trauma surgeon (after a few years of savings from nursing salary and ramen noodle dinners). I only play skial servers for the most part because all of my friends are on them. I played TF2 on and off from 2007-2011 and came back full time about a year ago, therefor I have decent experience. Thank you for your consideration

Regards

Astir

Legendary Skial King
Can you connect your Skial Forum account to your Steam acount? You can do it in the settings.

Also, your ban question is not correct.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
I reviewed several other applications and the 'read this first' page before answering that, so I will try to find what is wrong. As far as linking, give me a moment

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
If you are not an admin than stop trying to correct the application/ban question. You obviously do not know what you are talking about and are probably making him more confused.

From now on let the admins handle that and you can do whatever else you want. Find something else to correct.

Reactions: CiNiC

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
+1 from Kat! Phaiz is a great guy to play with, he's always levelheaded and mature. He's helpful and he's willing to steer people in the right direction. I think he'd make a good admin. Best of luck ^_^

Reactions: phaiz

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Thanks for clearing it up. I haven't had much experience with TF2 commands outside of cheats in half life or something, therefor it would just come with experience. So "sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:14439433" 30 "obvious aimbot" " would be correct?

edit - that would be typed in console, not chat

Toxik

Contributor
2013-03-01 09:05:06 bald vagina is best.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | NY 1 cp_dustbowl

2013-03-01 09:05:37 yeah i like little girls.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | NY 1 cp_dustbowl

2013-03-01 08:59:43 vote yes or ill dick slap eva.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | NY 1 cp_dustbowl

You have an... Interesting chat log.
Though, the rest of the log seems pretty clean, and you do warn other players against racism.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
The only purpose I replied here was to help him with the ban question. I haven't said any negative word or something in which I express an opinion.

Your opinion was wrong though. he had the ban question right.

Thanks for clearing it up. I haven't had much experience with TF2 commands outside of cheats in half life or something, therefor it would just come with experience. So "sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:14439433" 30 "obvious aimbot" " would be correct?

edit - that would be typed in console, not chat
When you type it into the chatbox, you need the backslash. And you don't need the SM. I think you only need that to ban from the console. I never ban from that though. It will still work either way.
/ban "#STEAM_0:0:52982761" 30 "obvious aimbot"

/sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:52982761" 30 "obvious aimbot"

I have never banned someone in console so I cannot tell you how that works. I do know that what you type in the chat is just a trigger for the command itself.

I think it is just
sm_ban "#STEAM_0:0:52982761" 30 "obvious aimbot"

But again, I don't ban through console, its easier to do in chat.

Reactions: Tang

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Oh man how embarrassing. You have to know Eva, and our conversations :)

HowIMetYourMother

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think a lot of regs/admins have a chatlog that is 10x worse. Seem pretty mature to me, try to get some support and i'll drop my +1

altought the ban question should be right after it got explained

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
The ban question is still wrong. Zebra even explained it already...

He had it right
/sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:14439433" 30 "obvious aimbot"

But Astir told him it was wrong and he changed it again.
Astir said:
/sm_ban "#STEAM_0:1:14439433" 30 "obvious aimbot"
Alright, I think I got it right this time
Not yet though, I'd suggest to take a look here and here.

This is why i stated that non admins do not correct the application anymore. I will delete them when i see them.