Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
"everyone who plays axetinguisher pyro should be analy molested."

Phaiz, seriously, you need to work on your attitude problems. Most of your logs are filled with negative and provocative opinions towards players that aren't as good as others on the game. The servers of Skial are pubs, so they will have a very diverse skill-level of players.

-0 from me. You need to either work on your attitude or find a server that better suits you, because it doesn't seem as you enjoy playing on pubs.

Thank you for your support and response.

Skial is a public domain which offers a vast majority of players an opportunity to play and get to know others. In observance of multiple skial admins, I will admit I am much more talkative.. at least in game. I have a lot of good friends within the skial community - regulars and admins alike. I can assure you while it may seem I have an attitude problem in your eyes, I'm just a bright eyed bushy tailed boy having fun on the playground. I completely understand why the administration is in such solitude while on these servers. They are watched with a multitude of eyes simply waiting for one little screw up so their superiors may be informed of how they should go down in a blaze of glory. Just kidding about that last part, but you know what I mean. However I can assure you I willingly welcome all play styles because like you said - Skial is a public service. There will always be good and bad players and somewhere in the middle is me. Do I make mistakes? Yes. Would I make mistakes as an admin? Yes. The more important question here is this. Would I learn from my mistakes and those who decide to mentor me? Yes. You have my deepest and most sincere honesty when I say this. I promise to be the best I know how to be. Not just for myself or those above me but for people like you because you are the community.

Thank you

Reactions: Questionable Moose

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Some one applying to be admin should not be sending those kinds of messages to other members of the community. It shows his character, he acts out of anger and if he were to become admin just imagine what he do if some one was to make him angry but they never broke any rules is he going to kick or ban that person?
I fully believe you have absolutely no idea what my character is or what I am about. That isn't an insult by the way but thanks for the response.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
"everyone who plays axetinguisher pyro should be analy molested."
I cant believe what I'm reading, how could you type with such disregard.. whoever said that needs a good talking to and some serious help; Anally is spelt with two l's damnit.

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
Oh god that extreme pyro prejudice

You DO realize that people who don't play with you much have only your chat logs to judge you by...right? If you constantly bash people for being bad in a pub it just leaves a bad taste for other people

PS: Oh god you beg for melee a LOT

PPS: I can honestly see how in the past you got temp'd for homphobia

2013-06-02 19:46:51 who here is gay enough to spray over tits.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | TX cp_dustbowl
2013-06-02 19:59:39 U ARE OBVIOUSLY A FAGGOT.  skial.com | DUSTBOWL | TX cp_dustbowl

I'll keep my vote semi neutral due to you warning people not to exploit and such...but meh

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Oh god that extreme pyro prejudice

You DO realize that people who don't play with you much have only your chat logs to judge you by...right? If you constantly bash people for being bad in a pub it just leaves a bad taste for other people

You are correct in saying chat logs are what represent me to the select few who don't know me. On the contrary I believe context is also an important consideration. That being said it is abundantly evident that I need to work on my public image. Thank you for your response.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I believe context is also an important consideration.
Please provide a context for "U ARE OBVIOUSLY A FAGGOT" statement.
While Skial rules don't assume punishment for such an insult it is still extremely immature for someone who plans on becoming an admin to use that type of language.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Please provide a context for "U ARE OBVIOUSLY A FAGGOT" statement.
While Skial rules don't assume punishment for such an insult it is still extremely immature for someone who plans on becoming an admin to use that type of language.

Player sprays said decal onto wall. Player on my friends list sprays over it. As you are well aware Psycho, we are all different people with those closer to us.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Bluehawk if your sole intention in my application is to simply give every post a negative rating, rather than give useful information or somehow intellectually adding to the topic at hand, please spare us. Thank you

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
Bluehawk if your sole intention in my application is to simply give every post a negative rating, rather than give useful information or somehow intellectually adding to the topic at hand, please spare us. Thank you
I rated 2 of your posts dumb then you just went on a rate spamming rage on my posts

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Player sprays said decal onto wall. Player on my friends list sprays over it. As you are well aware Psycho, we are all different people with those closer to us.

And you think that justifies the usage of the term (faggot) that is usually used with disparaging intent and perceived as insulting?

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
And you think that justifies the usage of the term (faggot) that is usually used with disparaging intent and perceived as insulting?
Justified? Perhaps not.. at least not from the outside looking in. I find myself inclined to agree with you. The behavior of the individual is a representation of the administration regardless if it is just with friends, the community still bears witness.

bluehawk

Legendary Skial King
I'm really not concerned with it. I'm asking you politely to leave if you have nothing to add to the topic. Thank you
If you aren't concerned with it why are you calling me out on something you are doing yourself

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
We would like to know about your plans for the coming summer holidays.
If it's not too personal, I'd like to know whether (how long) you are going to travel in July - September.
I currently have no travel plans aside from a possibly float trip around Labor day.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
A hacker has joined the server and is trolling everyone ruining the game, but before you can get his SteamID he leaves. What do you do?

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
A hacker has joined the server and is trolling everyone ruining the game, but before you can get his SteamID he leaves. What do you do?
I would write their name down and then ask someone above me if we have server logs. If we do, which I'm putting a large amount of faith into this, I would find when they joined and get the ID.

mittens

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I would write their name down and then ask someone above me if we have server logs. If we do, which I'm putting a large amount of faith into this, I would find when they joined and get the ID.
There is no one above you. It's you handling this. Your tools are HLstats and ingenuity. Give me a step-by-step on what you do.

Phaiz

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
There is no one above you. It's you handling this. Your tools are HLstats and ingenuity. Give me a step-by-step on what you do.
Very well.
Player named Mittens is hacking and trolling the Badwater LA2 server around 12:30 AM and leaves before I get his ID. I write his name down and go to hlstats and do a search for Mittens. After finding the correct name, assuming there could be multiple mittens, I go here http://stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=playerhistory&player=559080 and I find this Mittens did in fact join that server at 12:30am. Knowing there was only one player there named Mittens, I issue a ban then find out how long I need to adjust it for