Frogzard

Unremarkable User
Are you sick and tired of people constantly camping or bugging you with the Beggar's Bazooka exploit? If heavies are constantly gibbing you and you can't do anything about it because it shoots rockets so fast, simply post here. If we get enough people to protest, we might be able to get bottiger to remove it.

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR IDLE/TRADE

If you want to vote for this petition, comment saying hear hear or +1 or whatever it is that sounds like you agree.

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
A normal beggar's bazooka does nothing, but if you use the /gimme command as a donator to give yourself one you can spam rockets with it incredibly fast. Think of it as the rocket version of the Blautsager.
this. speaking of which, a Heavy wielding a Blutsauger is also annoying as all hell.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I don't know how many times the topic has been brought up of donors ruining the fun of fucking around on that server, but it's been more than enough.
Botty pls

Reactions: KinCryos

Frogzard

Unremarkable User
I think the main logic for this is that if you're already going to get rid of 36, why not get rid of 730? There's almost no reason not to and the amount of effort to put into getting rid of it would be worth the positive results.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think the main logic for this is that if you're already going to get rid of 36, why not get rid of 730? There's almost no reason not to and the amount of effort to put into getting rid of it would be worth the positive results.
What was 36 again?