Frogzard

Unremarkable User
Are you sick and tired of people constantly camping or bugging you with the Beggar's Bazooka exploit? If heavies are constantly gibbing you and you can't do anything about it because it shoots rockets so fast, simply post here. If we get enough people to protest, we might be able to get bottiger to remove it.

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY FOR IDLE/TRADE

If you want to vote for this petition, comment saying hear hear or +1 or whatever it is that sounds like you agree.

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
Are you sick and tired of people constantly camping or bugging you with the Beggar's Bazooka exploit? If heavies are constantly gibbing you and you can't do anything about it because it shoots rockets so fast, simply post here. If we get enough people to protest, we might be able to get bottiger to remove it.

Then go ahead and take out the Beggar's Bazzoka altogether.

It doesn't conflict with the server, and while it may be annoying, that is no reason to remove it.

Hellgasims

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Contributor
This thing is really a burden for mostly new players who join the server. It would be better if the !730 was removed.
Edit: I'm a donator, and I feel like it just ruins the server

Blade D_Hero

Contributor
I don't understand. Are you for or against the vote? Your point sounds a little ambiguous.

Against, sorry for not being quite clear. There are a lot of spammy/annoying weapons in the game, but unless it actually conflicts with the server, it doesn't need to be removed.

-1 (To be clear)

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I'd suggest that you edit your first post and state that this is about idle/trade.
: D

KewnTunes

Epic Skial Regular
Contributor
Its a trade server deal with it if you have a problem with it join the other team or stay in spawn.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I really think people who donate should stop mentioning it like their opinion should be more valuable than someone who doesn't - you get good enough perks for donating that this doesn't need to be brought up everytime you post a suggestion.

I don't play on Idle(nor should anyone considering you know, it's idle.) so don't have a comment about it, but just don't like the entire "IM A DONATOR" thing.

Frogzard

Unremarkable User
I really think people who donate should stop mentioning it like their opinion should be more valuable than someone who doesn't - you get good enough perks for donating that this doesn't need to be brought up everytime you post a suggestion.

I don't play on Idle(nor should anyone considering you know, it's idle.) so don't have a comment about it, but just don't like the entire "IM A DONATOR" thing.

I said that I'm a donator in response to someone claiming that I"m not one. I understand that you may feel indignant about donors, believe me, but I'm not doing that.

Against, sorry for not being quite clear. There are a lot of spammy/annoying weapons in the game, but unless it actually conflicts with the server, it doesn't need to be removed.

-1 (To be clear)

Point taken, thanks for the feedback.

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I said that I'm a donator in response to someone claiming that I"m not one. I understand that you may feel indignant about donors, believe me, but I'm not doing that.

Point taken, thanks for the feedback.

I wasn't referencing you, was referencing the other fellow who brought it up without prompting.

Frogzard

Unremarkable User
I wasn't referencing you, was referencing the other fellow who brought it up without prompting.

Oh. Something like this was highly requested by most people in the server, and I was really the only one either brave enough or stupid enough to go through with it. (Don't get me wrong, I have my fair share of grievances toward this thing.)